Looking for Persistent Kingdom hosting

Users who are viewing this thread

LF good hosting for Russia and East Europe most important good ping (no more than 50 for Moscow). And preferably expirience of working with PW-type modes, cuz we need some scripts and admin panel for management

I think you will have better luck searching on google for a reputable server host in Eastern Europe. You can try server hosts in Germany, such as Vultr, AWS, Hetzner, OVH, etc, they prob will have good enough ping for Eastern Europe. For scripts you can use PK.js, its on GitHub and has instructions on how to set up.

I think you will have better luck searching on google for a reputable server host in Eastern Europe. You can try server hosts in Germany, such as Vultr, AWS, Hetzner, OVH, etc, they prob will have good enough ping for Eastern Europe. For scripts you can use PK.js, its on GitHub and has instructions on how to set up.
I not sure about Linux. I have very little exp with this system. And mb i can install srcipts, but idk how edit them. So better for me is anybody who can do it for money, or teach me.

Back
Top Bottom