Looking for French Line Infantry Regiments for 2e Brigade

Users who are viewing this thread

Menelaos16 said:
Your name says 4e and you have a history of multiple regiments gone wrong. In the wrong board and the entire wrong forum for that matter.

Ah, but you fail to see that 2e Brigade not regiment A brigade is a major tactical military formation that is typically composed of three to six battalions, plus supporting elements depending on the era and nationality of a given army and could be perceived as an enlarged/reinforced regiment. Usually, a brigade is a sub-component of a division, a larger unit consisting of two or more brigades.
The only Regiment I fully disbanded was Grenadier Battalion Purcell, I was not sure witch forum to post this so I posted in the Napoleonic Wars Community section.

IProAutoClips said:
Menelaos16 said:
Your name says 4e and you have a history of multiple regiments gone wrong. In the wrong board and the entire wrong forum for that matter.

Ah, but you fail to see that 2e Brigade not regiment A brigade is a major tactical military formation that is typically composed of three to six battalions, plus supporting elements depending on the era and nationality of a given army and could be perceived as an enlarged/reinforced regiment. Usually, a brigade is a sub-component of a division, a larger unit consisting of two or more brigades.
The only Regiment I fully disbanded was Grenadier Battalion Purcell, I was not sure witch forum to post this so I posted in the Napoleonic Wars Community section.

Oh ****, you used bold and underline. You sure showed him.

As far as I know, the VIe in your name stands for the 6th Corps, which is basically as big as a regiment. Then why do you recruit for a different brigade? :S

Back
Top Bottom