Looking for a specific type of mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Insannik

Recruit
Hey there,

I've been trying to search for this myself but I've noticed that finding the right information is a big hassle.
I bought the game when it was released but haven't played it much back then. I came back a week ago and decided to do my first playthrough with Floris Mod enabled.

I like it, but I want to see what else is out there.

Could someone give me a list of mods that enhance the game but don't completely change it. Basically the standard warband experience but better (like Floris).

This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Insannik.

Diplomacy, PBOD, Doghotel's Brainy Bots, and for a larger mod, Native Expansion. The first two are included in most mods though, including floris. That's pretty much all the mods that are "like Native, but better".

If you liked Floris you may want to have a look at "a new dawn" which uses Floris as a base and adds more stuff.

I humbly offer Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising.  It stays in Calradia but adds two additional factions, features like Diplomacy, PBOD, and Freelancer, and its own recruitment system, among  other changes.  Version 2.1 is nearing completion and will be released this June.  It is compatible with Warband version 1.153-1.172.

Back
Top Bottom