Longtime Play Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

this was a Thread only for Single Player feedback and only you playd a minimum of 20 hours.

Please dont Post Bugs!

Please write in the subject title:

1) suggestions
2) Pro (good things)
3) Contra (bad things)

Please make your feedback succinctly and clear!

Thanks for your help.

Vaelius Noctu

Besieg Castles and Towns

- one ladder was not enough its costs to much casualtys to win and it was to easy to hold.

Money from fiefs

- there is no way to increase the money from fiefs.

Unbalanced Quests

- the Quest to free an Vassal or Husband was to hard (Level 44 Character a true Warrior)

Things i like in this game

- I love the new discussion Options asking the King to give me the conquered fief. Asking the Vassals to flee, attack, siege etc...
- Its very Funny to steal Vassals from other Kingdoms.
- Some nice new Quests like the Bandit camps.
- The new Kingdom in the Desert and the Desert Terrain was very nice.
- I love this new greater Map.
- I like the Nordic Armors and Weapons.
- The Towns looks very nice, especially the Nord Kingdom Towns.

Wealth of Nations

Villages:

-The Player must be able to create different sort of fields (Grain, Cabbages, Fruitfields etc...)
This costs some Ressources (Money, and seeds)
-Then the player must build a mill, the mill makes bread
-Now the Villagers was not Hungry they can make other things
-The player must be abel now to build some buildings to make finish Products like Wine, wool, hides.
-Now the villagers send this finished products to the Town.

Towns:

-the Town must be abel to build refining buldings like a clothier, smith etc to refine the finished products
-The Town now send this refinded Products to other Towns and grows ofer time
-How more the Town grows they more building options appear, like a Church, University, Palace etc.
-Warning, the cash on the marketplace (Weaponsmith, Armorsmith) was not the Money of the city. The money of the City can not be removed. Every People lives there and pays taxes was a part of the wealth.

Own Kindom Abilitys

-a Palace for the Capital city
-a Privat room with the ability to ähm... "make" a Son or a daughter.^^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-Some Items like a Crown and a the other King insigniens like a Reichsapfel and Zepter and Purpurmantel
-and special conversations with the own family, its unrealistic my Brother in Law make the self chitchat like the other vassals.
-there must some special Quests or Options between the family

Relation

Fief Points

Village: 1 (give money)
Castle: 2 (money + troop stationing)
Town: 5 (approx. 4xMoney like Village + troop stationing)

You  gets only minus relation if you give a fief to hostile Lords.
Lord 1 does not like lord 2, you gives to lord 1 a fief and get +X relation with him and the same relation - with his rival.

Every lord has fief points:

Lord 1 has, e.g., a village and a castle = 3 points
Lord 3 has, e.g., a village = 1 point

As soon as the point difference is greater like two between Lords, you get negativ relation with all lords there fiefpoints difference was greater then two to the Lord you give to much fiefpoints.

In the topical example this would mean you should give lord 1 another village now she have 4 fief Points. Lord 3 has only 1 fief Point, now you get negative relation to all other Lords with less fiefpoints in high of the differenz of the fiefpoints.

This one is distributed prevented the fiefs irregularly and it Reflecting realistig thegrumbling of your Vassals about this.
Of course a lord is angry if he has less like another lord, but not immediately because of a pop Village. If he becomes to much gone over, he is angry, already he have very less the another Lord.

Back
Top Bottom