Longest Battle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Long, but not that long, unless we count AFK breaks. These aren't normal battles though, this when I got into a town solo in a siege and kill the entire enemy force sneaking around and sniping them. Can take a long time for a big town but I think still only an hour or less.

doesn't matter, they will just respawn again with hundred of peasants, in 5 m.
i Wish that BIG battles , were less common and has ore deep and important effect on wars , now it feels like constant grind.
and he main quest is how 1 battle change the history of the hole continent....

That is very impressive. I’ve never even gotten remotely close to that. How’d you do this?
It has to be mods -- I see doubled troop names and several companion nicknames that aren't in vanilla (the Vanguard, the Loyal).
The amount of troops is just a result of raising party size limits and allowing more parties per clan tier for everyone and some other tweaks to make sure the AI can handle it and it's a real challenge. Even still armies don't usually get this big. The troops are from CEK (I just edited them a bit), a tiny amount of vanilla troops got through which is why there are duplicates. The companions are from Distinguished Service. RBM also makes fights last longer.

Both armies contained over 5000 troops but around 1500 of mine were 'wounded' as they ran out of food on their way to join my army. My kingdom didn't share a border with Battania so I wasn't expecting such a big army to show up. I ran to Jalmarys to wait for my soldiers to heal, thinking they wouldn't besiege it with so many thousands inside but I underestimated the amount of elite troops they had. They laid siege and the garrison mostly starved, then they attacked one night and eventually overwhelmed me.
UI is was not even design for such numbers. How were the reinforcements btw?
It was a siege battle so this wasn't an issue. Each side got around 200-300 every time.

What's the longest battle you've had?

Love it and very impressive!
The amount of troops is just a result of raising party size limits and allowing more parties per clan tier for everyone
How did you do this? I mean which files you can change the limit to party size per level or the bonus from each clan level?

Sorry but CEK? RBM?

BY the way: I love the Palaiologos dynasty sigil, how did get it or do it?

Last edited:
Love it and very impressive!

How your did you do this? I mean which files you can change the limit to party size per level or the bonus from each clan level?

Sorry but CEK? RBM?

BY the way: I love the Palaiologos dynasty sigil, how did get it or do it?
The banners come from this mod originally:
There are lots online though, these are nice:

For the party sizes I use this:
Also useful for helping the AI make more money, which you'd need to do if you want more/bigger parties on 1.6.1

For the party limits:
Also has an option to increase food production or reduce food consumption, which would be necessary.

I could just copy/paste the settings I use if you'd like. The way I have it is pretty well balanced.

The banners come from this mod originally:
There are lots online though, these are nice:

For the party sizes I use this:
Also useful for helping the AI make more money, which you'd need to do if you want more/bigger parties on 1.6.1

For the party limits:
Also has an option to increase food production or reduce food consumption, which would be necessary.

I could just copy/paste the settings I use if you'd like. The way I have it is pretty well balanced.
Thanks, hmm, I'll think about it, at the moment I dont use mods.

But thanks for the offer, hope down the road if I use I could contact you

Back
Top Bottom