Long time no see!

Users who are viewing this thread

mtarini

Sergeant Knight
Hello!!!
How's everybody?

I've been more or less absent for... whoa, almost a year!
It wasn't like I decided it to be that way. More just that, you know, it just so happened... RL and stuff.
No specific reason.

Anyway, I never considered the OpenBRF to be dead, in case anyone is wondering.
During this time, very occasionally I've been using and retouching it for my own little experiments and convenience (not necesarily for M&B related), updating it, fixing small things... It is just that I didn't find updates worth of be packaged into a new version...

Well, I packaged and up-laoded my current version now (as version 0.0.80). Despite the long time since last update, there probably is nothing much new, just a bunch of minor things. I'll going to describe them in the "what's new" file in a second!

I wonder what happened around here, in the M&B/WB scene in general... I'll have a look, I imagine.

(PS: I see now that I accumulated quite a few unread PM... apologies. Will read them real soon.)

:smile:

PS2: what?? M&B Repository reported as many as 13,727 downloads for the previous version alone, before I reset the counter uploading the latest one (and 88,786 total downloads). I mean, really? Is even the total number of modders anywhere near that? (even adjusting for multiple per-user downloads)

mtarini said:
:smile:

PS2: what?? M&B Repository reported as many as 13,727 downloads for the previous version alone, before I reset the counter uploading the latest one (and 88,786 total downloads). I mean, really? Is even the total number of modders anywhere near that? (even adjusting for multiple per-user downloads)

I think, there are a lot of men who downloaded Open BRF, probably, tried it a bit, but never used it for actualy doing things.

Back
Top Bottom