Lonehwolf - Cartography

Users who are viewing this thread

Lonehwolf

Sergeant
I've been given pictures so the map will be started from scratch.  I'm planning to build all of Mongolia.  It's a pretty big-ass country so I'm not sure if it's going to be flexibile.

Currently getting the required programs for more efficient planning, sketching, mapping, texturing and polishing of the map.

It will be done when it's done.  No point in asking for pictures since it will be restarted from scratch.  Hopefully once the skeleton of the map is ready I'll give off a couple of teasers.  Wei will be giving me some whopping textures to make the map attractive, realistic and pleasant to the eyes.

If you can think of things you'd like to have in the map just point them out.  My main focus will be replicating the current map of Mongolia at 1180.  I will have the cropped map that Wei would like to be mapped asap and will be moving on to the actual mapping within the next few days.

I've sent you a ton of Mongolian pictures of mountains and steppe areas.

Now I have to wait for Pali, to discuss something. :sad:

Wei.Xiadi said:
I've sent you a ton of Mongolian pictures of mountains and steppe areas.

Now I have to wait for Pali, to discuss something. :sad:

Warning: Discussion phailed XD

Oh well, he sure over reacts.  Potatoe trick wouldn't have worked either way cause I wouldn't have even been able to say it xD

Anyways, next time bang me the pics before you make me build mountains and smoothen edges little midget :p  Either way, i can work knowing what I'm doing :>

Back
Top Bottom