LoL-League Of Legends

Users who are viewing this thread

Nobody cares about this game anymore but perhaps ya'll be interested to hear that the new midseason patch just came out a week or two ago.

Anyways, I'm here about this:
4vF-Q.png

Good lord I forgot how ****ing ugly league was before the overhaul.

But yeah, them and CLG.EU were the closest things that we had to Korean killers. Then Faker appeared and the west was promptly sidelined.

Actually, Alex Ich still played competitively last season. He was about as effective as a hot garbage fire though so it was pretty sad to see how the mighty have fallen. Diamond also played last season before getting kicked out of EU due to visa issues. Genja and Darien have stopped though.

I doubt he's bad because of decline, probably just doesn't play League as often and keeps up with the meta etc. as much as before.

Anyways, I'm on tilt central, gonna queue up for one more game, if I feel like strangling the next living thing after this game I'm gonna have to uninstall to save my health.

EDIT: Well the M5 video inspired me to pick my forgotten Shyvana pick up. Two games, two S ratings. Lost the first one because I literally spam pinged baron was being taken for about 2 minutes straight but the team ignored so it went downhill from there.

So I ended up playing this game again. First up, some ARAMs to practice my mechanics - 2 wins out of 18 games. As for the normal games, thus far I've consistently fed in lane because I just can't play against stealth junglers right now. I'm going to have to learn fast, though, if I'm going keep going up against Twitch, Evelynn or Shaco in every damn game. :neutral:

SootShade said:
So I ended up playing this game again. First up, some ARAMs to practice my mechanics - 2 wins out of 18 games. As for the normal games, thus far I've consistently fed in lane because I just can't play against stealth junglers right now. I'm going to have to learn fast, though, if I'm going keep going up against Twitch, Evelynn or Shaco in every damn game. :neutral:

Strange, it's been a while since I even played against any of those. Like legit not seen Evelynn jungle except maybe once, and I only see Shaco played top anymore.

Anyways, I think I removed you from my friend list to make space for others, add me back if you like: Mabons

Won't be playing for a few days though, waiting for my fibre optic to be set up  :iamamoron:

EditNote: I searched threads as lol LOL etc but it showed me many LoL xdxd things.. And i didnt search it expanded.. Thats why i opened a separete Thread, made fault. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom