LoL-League Of Legends

Users who are viewing this thread

SootShade said:
I just played an ARAM with Anivia. Had around 30 FPS, 150-300 ping and a fever. Their team had Blitzcrank.

We won, pretty easily. But holy **** that was a ****ing surreal experience for me. :lol:

I'm having under 30fps 24/7 :grin: (Ok, im lying, when everything is idle, no minions, no fighting, i get to 42fps)

Gotta make a confession guuuys. I used to be an active figure on the warband competitive scene, but I had disappeared for a while.

Me picking up LoL is the reason: I am now solidly gold 2 and if anyone has interest in me, give me a word :wink:.

Btw. As I play Varus quite often, BoTRK works on Varus, but I personally prefer the raw damage boost of a BT on him.

Has anyone picked up Mundo top since the changes on the Spirit Visage? With the proper runes (hp/5 quint and magicpen/armor reds) I think he's an absolute and unexpected pubstomper: rush the SV, then Sunfire and sorceror's boots and mid game you are a wall that melt the enemies. He can also work as a splitpusher while still being awesome at siegieng (and then diving) towers.

He suffers the lane phase against early bullies like Riven or Renekton but with armor red and missing some early cs he should be fine, his biggest issue is that he's outscaled heavily by "late game" bruiser like Irelia and Jax

Mundo is a good anti-tank tank, specially against rammus, bad thing is when the adc buys executioner's and mid buy morello's D:

Maboobs said:
Amagic said:
Nothing good ever comes from a Varus that starts with BotRK.

Whaaaaaaat?

That item was practically made for him. AD is obviously good. Attack Speed is especially nice on him because it lets you stack his W faster, which is max health % damage, combined with the passive of BotRK and you will melt tanks. Then there is the active which basically gives Varus a makeshift escape.

I mean its horrible as a first item.

watly said:
Gotta make a confession guuuys. I used to be an active figure on the warband competitive scene, but I had disappeared for a while.

Me picking up LoL is the reason: I am now solidly gold 2 and if anyone has interest in me, give me a word :wink:.

Btw. As I play Varus quite often, BoTRK works on Varus, but I personally prefer the raw damage boost of a BT on him.

get out waltie

Amagic said:
Maboobs said:
Amagic said:
Nothing good ever comes from a Varus that starts with BotRK.

Whaaaaaaat?

That item was practically made for him. AD is obviously good. Attack Speed is especially nice on him because it lets you stack his W faster, which is max health % damage, combined with the passive of BotRK and you will melt tanks. Then there is the active which basically gives Varus a makeshift escape.

I mean its horrible as a first item.

Meh, it's easier to build into when losing your lane, so I guess thats why he did it.

watly said:

I'll let you join my Plat team if you get out and win the next regional warband tournament  :mrgreen:

Kawee said:
watly said:

I'll let you join my Plat team if you get out and win the next regional warband tournament  :mrgreen:

Please elaborate a bit on getting out and there is no regional warband tournament :/, I can try to win the international one though  :mrgreen:. Anyway, if you want to test me out, add me in-game: watly.

@Matthieu, What ya doing here maaaaan?

Mundo smash. Enough said. Unbeatable tank even with only 3 items. Solo top vs Rennekton who had 500 wins or so. Their jungler got me, but I wrecked **** and pushed all the way down.

Cookie Muncher said:
Mundo smash. Enough said. Unbeatable tank even with only 3 items. Solo top vs Rennekton who had 500 wins or so. Their jungler got me, but I wrecked **** and pushed all the way down.
Executioner%27s_Calling_item.png

Hello, my name is Gangplank.

Hi, I'm Mundo. I'll throw Cleavers at you all day, while you run out of mana spamming your gun at me, which btw, I have 60 armour coming into lane so gl doing damage, as well as 5 health pots because **** wards I'm Mundo and I go where I godamn please.

Oh and ***** please, you'll never get that item once I've killed you 3 or 4 times.

Maboobs said:
Hi, I'm Mundo. I'll throw Cleavers at you all day, while you run out of mana spamming your gun at me, which btw, I have 60 armour coming into lane so gl doing damage, as well as 5 health pots because **** wards I'm Mundo and I go where I godamn please.

Oh and ***** please, you'll never get that item once I've killed you 3 or 4 times.

Really? but that costs only 1900 and has cheap recipe
hmmm I didn't search this image it just appeared on my facebook
1005336_493290184100996_1351691615_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom