LoL-League Of Legends

Users who are viewing this thread

Mabons

Don't see a previous thread on this... so without further ado, I introduce you to:
leagueoflegendsclashoff.jpg

If you have heard of and played DotA before, then you will know what this game is like. I personally was introduced by my fellow clanmates, and now play it more than any of them  :lol:

The objective of the game is simple-destroy the enemies base. How you ask? You get to choose from many kickass champions, each with their own style of combat, and advantages/disadvantages. To make them even better, you can buy items in the game for them, outside the game you can buy runes, masteries and unlock spells to make your champion that much more deadly.

How this system works is, you are a summoner, and you are matched with people who have a similar summoner level to you. When you start a game, everyone's champion is level 1. There are three "lanes" to choose from, or two for the less played map. (Only 2 maps at the moment) You work your way along these lanes to destroy the turrets and enemy champions and eventually their base. It is much much more complicated than that. As you will find if you play.

Oh, and did I mention it's FREE?

Here is a list of people playing...
US:
Mahud-Hinzerhaus
Mabons-Mabons
Thyr-Ethyron
Overlord-CoR Overlord

EU:
MaHuD-Hinzerhaus
Mabons-CoR Mabons
Nemesis-Volovo
Sarosu-Sarosu

I was hoping for action.  :sad: These click -> automated attack games of grinding and such really do get on my nerves.

Corndawg said:
Looks interesting, downloading now.

Nemesis said:
It's a copy of Dota isn't it? I have nothing to do, so I'm downloading it.

Lord Tryko said:
I don't have many other things to do, I'll try it...

Awesome, I've just given Corndawg my username. So I'll give you mine on the EU: SomeGuyWithAids

If you are US: Mabons

Swadius said:
Saw mt brother play it, reminded me of DOTA.

And yes, I believe several of the orginal DotA makers are working on LoL.

MaHuD said:
Hm, I should get back into it, and see if I can still take you on mabons :O

Who said I rocked at the game :sad:

Pierce Elliot said:
I was hoping for action.  :sad: These click -> automated attack games of grinding and such really do get on my nerves.

That's what I thought it was. How wrong was I?

Well lets just say I have stopped playing Warband to play it :grin:

It's rather fun. I'm only a level 4 summoner, but meh, it works. I usually use the guy stuffed with jewels and has a big hammer, Karic I think his name is. My game-name is Corndawg.

Swadius said:
Saw mt brother play it, reminded me of DOTA.

That's because the people that made DotA went off and made their own company to make this standalone version of DotA.

EDIT:

Oh and they dropped the Clash of Fates part awhile ago: It's just League of Legends now.

421px-Lol_Boxart.jpg

If there is one thing that annoys me about this game: Idiots.

People who are in this group? Leavers, feeders, killstealers(Who are no where to be found when your turrets are being killed...) and general wannabe pro gamers.

If you all join, we can have a fun bot game :razz: It's what I like to do mainly, and from time to time play normal games.

Meh. That's okay.

Mabons said:
If there is one thing that annoys me about this game: Idiots.

People who are in this group? Leavers, feeders, killstealers(Who are no where to be found when your turrets are being killed...) and general wannabe pro gamers.

If you all join, we can have a fun bot game :razz: It's what I like to do mainly, and from time to time play normal games.

I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom