LoL-League Of Legends

Users who are viewing this thread

What i had in mind was someone like Thresh or Zyra was waiting to engage, and when you do the insec and zhonya, a good zyra ulti to camping people while other 3 of your teammates comes to tf rushing in, it'll be a good way to engage in teamfight, since the enemy will start the tf 1 man less.

Also Zhonya can help you survive until your team kills the guy who got kicked and gives you a reset on your jump.

Zhonyas is op psychologicaly. The enemy team will always wait just for your golden pose to end and won't be in a position to focus the main targets of your team whilst your tanks and supports can easily burn everything on their carries and dish out loads of damage. Same goes for GA I guess..

APs have always had the best items toolkit. That's what make them balanced. ADCs get late game. Tanks get item efficiency and low item threshold. Bruisers get raw stats and overloaded toolkit.

I've lost 9 games in a roll. Am now back in D5 :sad:

There is no elo heaven guys. Just trolls with better skills.

Think I should do the same, or pick top with a champ that's both easy to play and hard to be pushed out, until I get out of Bronze again. Something like Garen.

Garen sucks balls. Maybe not in Bronze but everywhere else. If all you want to do is hide under your tower and/or be useless in late game, then sure go ahead.

Cookie Muncher said:
Think I should do the same, or pick top with a champ that's both easy to play and hard to be pushed out, until I get out of Bronze again. Something like Garen.
Mechanics will naturally improve with experience. Just pick a champion you enjoy and you'll eventually be pretty decent at it. What will require a bit more of your attention is improving your game knowledge. The things you need to know for every champion in every role. These knowledge will get you promoted faster than superior mechanics as well  :razz:

I've been playing so much Yasuo lately, I feel like if I would get Yasuo every single game I would win atleast 75% of them

Well I'm on a 3 game win streak and got a normal amount of LP for the first two won games, but then got only 9 LP for the third win and I'm not in Gold I, so it doesn't make sense to me really.

Ogagon said:
Well I'm on a 3 game win streak and got a normal amount of LP for the first two won games, but then got only 9 LP for the third win and I'm not in Gold I, so it doesn't make sense to me really.
Sometimes when the matchmaker can't fit you in, they end up having to put you into games with larger than usual MMR differences. So basically, you were playing against a team with an equal average, but also against players far below your usual level of competition. So you don't get as much LP out of it, but if the roles were switch, you could get more LP out of these type of games as well.

dd829bc160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom