LoL-League Of Legends

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this worth playing if you've already played Heroes of Newerth? The elitism turned me off so I'm wary of games like this.

First time using phone online bear with my spelling. LoL does have elitism but only at the high levels. Just ignore them...

Mondos said:
Is this worth playing if you've already played Heroes of Newerth? The elitism turned me off so I'm wary of games like this.

It's a friendlier environment but there are still assholes. I find the game more simple than HoN gameplay wise.

Well I've dl'd it, but have yet to play it. Alien Swarm is taking up my time at the moment. Looks good though.

Brilliant! And my favourite champion became free this week D:

I call first on picking nidalee. I was pwning with her last night. They had karthus in middle, who was in the clan with another guy on the game. So I harrased him so much, that they both tried to kill me. I turned into cougar mode and made them pay for their insolence  :lol:

But due to a feeder team, his other clanmate became uber, to the point not even I could stop him  :neutral:

I just won my first 3 games (out of 3) with Rammus :grin:.
I gotta love the sneak behind, stun, turtle and taunt and when they run, I just go ghost+rolling ball stun them again.

Hmm... I made a new account to play with MaHuD. I suggest you all add me and MaHuD and then we are all roughly the same lvl. If you download TS3 and join Benedicts Warband server then that's even better.

Me:CoR Mabons
MaHuD:Hinzerhaus

Update the first post Mabons.
Not this one xD

edit:

And do it like this

US players:

MaHuD - Hinzerhaus

EU

Mabonz - CoR mabons
MaHuD - hinzerhaus

etc.

??

I'm on the US server under the name Maltose. I use to play Warwick and Blitzcrank, but now I play mainly Mundo and Zilean. I haven't played in a couple months though, because of schoolwork.

I'm still downloading a massive amount of updates, and now I really can't be bothered with it. I'm on like 9 out of 45...

May I ask... when I download patches, the download speed starts off at a normal and reasonable 500 kb/s. Then it will drop randomly to like... 0. Then it stays there. If I exit the launcher, and start it again, it goes back to 500, but then slowly drops to 0 again. Makes no sense.

Happened with me too, it'll do it eventually. On another note, this game is pretty hard. I got destroyed by the bots nearly every time.

Back
Top Bottom