login server is down

Users who are viewing this thread

The "low MP population so it's irrelevant" argument is pretty dimwitted, obviously there is going to be low population for MP with the state it's been in. MP in bannerlord has never even been given a chance to succeed.
My thoughts exactly. How can anyone expect multiplayer to have a consistent population when the servers crash almost every game? In fact, the servers are noticeably worse than when the game first released over 2 years ago. If Taleworlds gave the multiplayer community an actual reason to play instead of completely neglecting us, obviously the population would drastically improve.

The "low MP population so it's irrelevant" argument is pretty dimwitted, obviously there is going to be low population for MP with the state it's been in. MP in bannerlord has never even been given a chance to succeed.
But what's cause and what's effect? I, for one, am not sure now, because calling someone you don't agree with a dimwit just screams entitlement to me. Not to mention that the most notable content that the MP community has been producing is cheap inter-clan drama and racist memes.

And the effect this had on the overall game population is non-existent: https://steamcharts.com/app/261550#1m

Both sides just need to admit that the multiplayer crowd is irrelevant.
:LOL:
Good troll if that's your intent.

If it isn't: no **** people aren't playing a poorly designed game, where TaleWorlds hasn't listened to community feedback on any major gameplay problem or design decision in...ever, and the game has catastrophic performance issues, and servers are crashing constantly. The "multiplayer crowd" is "irrelevant" to the extent that almost nobody is playing yet. I don't think anyone would dispute this. Whether or not that changes over the next couple of years is dependent on how 'moddable' TaleWorlds makes multiplayer. But if nobody is eating your apple pie because you took a **** on it before serving; that's got nothing to do with the lack of an apple pie eating demographic.

Back
Top Bottom