Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

FrenchDude

Recruit
Summary: I have the exact same issue as in this thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ltiplayer-disconnected-from-the-lobby.448414/

How to Reproduce: Whenever I try to log in the multiplayer, I either get a "login request failed" or "disconnected from lobby". 1 time out of 10, I'll manage to log in, and then find a server, and join it. Last time I did it I managed to play for 15 minutes before being disconnected.
I've never had this problem before, I play on the game's main branch and had this issue since the last micro update.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!
I just sent the emalil with both error logs right after the issue happened

Thanks for your help !

Are you sure you were playing on the live version? The log looks like it is on the beta version.
Sorry for the response time ! I didn't see the alert

I was playing on the live version initially and had the same issue, then I tried to install the Beta to see if there was any change, but I still have the same issue

Is there anything else I should do ? Should I revert back to the live version ?

Could you revert to live version, reporduce the issue and send me the log files again?
Hello, I'm back to bannerlord and I still have the same issue as before, with the most recent 1.8.0 version.

When I launch multiplayer and try to log in, I get a "login failed" issue

Could you please help me fixe this issue ?

I just sent you the logs via mail

Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom