Need More Info Login Failed

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

KSHMR

Sergeant at Arms
Summary: I start the game and once I get to the login screen, it simply won't let me login. I have reinstalled the game. I have checked and verified game files. Reinstalled drivers. Restarted PC AND Steam a couple of times. After a few days this issue is still there.

I have a clan to run events with and this is very disappointing because their leader cannot be there due to this.

How to Reproduce
:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX1050
CPU: I7 core
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI Laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SDD

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad I forgot to copy the report number
Edit: I have resubmitted the crash report with more details and have recorded the report code. The report code is 2020-09-12_00.53.29_1261f3fd83dad913b45809e9280362c9
My main issue that I have is still the login failed error message that prevents me from getting into the lobby and even kicks me out of games the few times I even make it past the lobby

Last edited:
I just downloaded Bannerlord on my work computer to see if that computer had the login issue. My work computer had no login troubles so the issue has nothing to do with my wifi. I also looked at the work around topic that you linked and nothing worked. I would play on my other computer if it could handle the game.

Edit: I take it back even on my work computer the game still logs me off although it took a game and a half for it to kick me. This is really starting to frustrate me because I have tried all of the troubleshooting tips and nothings has worked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom