Login failed

Users who are viewing this thread

It’s very, sad that people with windows 7 need to wait. Windows 10 install, I do not plan until 2022-2023 maybe until that time it will be, completely stable, reliable. In 2020, Windows 10 is better, well, I'm not ready to experience the problems that I had beaten with Windows 8, 8.1, 10, after I installed Windows 7, there were no problems.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

The day is almost over and still no reply. This is what we waited 8 years for ? **** Taleworlds, going for refund

I upgraded to Win 10 and tried to hop on, but now I'm getting a startup error that crashes the game after the first load screen. Still, its not "login failed" so here's hoping that reinstalling will fix it, as I suspect something might have gotten jumbled in the switch over. If not then Taleworlds has now gotten me to change OS to play a game that should work on the minimum specs as advertised on its Steam page. Getting real sick of this "silence" **** too. They have an over 100 post thread with a serious problem and just go quite.

I am in the same boat. I can run single player fine but can't log in to multiplayer servers. I run Windows 7 and I tried installing all the windows 7 updates but still no multiplayer. I hope taleworlds responds soon. I bought this game specifically for multiplayer.

Well congratulation TaleWorlds. Now single player is broken as well.

While before I was able to play singleplayer fine (relatively) and not have access to multiplayer, now I the game crashes instantly on boot up after upgrading to Win 10 on either of them. So this game has now required me to upgrade an entire Operating System, it now rewards me by refusing to run any of it. And your dev team continually rewards the community by providing quite literally zero technical support for us, or ANY OTHER thread asking for help the day after your shovelware launch. I'm refunding the game, this experience has been awful. I'll come back when you pull your heads out of the sand.

I think we need to vote with our wallets, and if there isn't a response within the day as to whats going on we should all process for a refund. We can all rebuy the game if/when they fix it.
The lack of ANY post about this is simply disgusting, I expected some bugs, beta worked fine on win7, I bought the product with the expectation of at least a SEMI functional multiplayer though!
Been waiting on this game for YEARS, and they cant release it working for a good portion. I only really bought the thing to play MP.

I'd also recommend leaving at least a TEMPORARY negative review addressing this, they might fix it quicker if they realise people aren't buying it because of our VALID concerns.

Here is the review I have left if you'd like to copypasta:

Multiplayer is currently not working for people on windows 7, I got the beta for free and it worked fine on that.
There are currently hundreds of posts on their forums asking for help. And there hasn't been a SINGLE dev response.

I will be processing for a refund at the end of the day if there is no response or hotfix. I only really bought this to play multiplayer. If it worked I would recommend it!

Same here, got the problem from the beginning (launch day), what a FAIL TaleWorlds!

Btw F**K Win10 and all people saying we need to update our OS only bcs of a broken game

They are fixing less important things atm. ok a few ppl have problems with crashing, a few THOUSEND ppl can't play because of the OS.
It is ok, if we have to wait untill tomorrow, BUT SAY ANYTHING Talewords!!!!!!!!! Don't ignore us, we have paid VERY MUCH for an early access game. Not 10-20€/$

They are fixing less important things atm. ok a few ppl have problems with crashing, a few THOUSEND ppl can't play because of the OS.
It is ok, if we have to wait untill tomorrow, BUT SAY ANYTHING Talewords!!!!!!!!! Don't ignore us, we have paid VERY MUCH for an early access game. Not 10-20€/$
Paid for a game during a global pandemic/recession that doesnt work too lol :sad:

Feel like I should just refund and stock up on more toilet paper

For those who are interested in upgrading to windows 10 but are a bit worried whether or not it will work properly on your system, I successfully upgraded, with the only issue being that the system was slower, but I had windows 7 for almost 10 years and I had previously fine-tuned my system to make it run a bit faster, which I had to do in Windows 10 and now it performs the same as it did before.
Googling how to optimise Windows 10 will give a good overview of what to do, especially if you're running on a HDD.

XPS 8300 BIOS version A04 (Not updated since 2011)
Intel i7-2600 3.4GHz
16GB RAM DDR3
ASUS 1060 6GB GPU

It's pretty simple to get Windows 10 going if you're already on Windows 7. I know it's not ideal and I wish I could have stayed on Win7 forever as it's especially good for poor musicians to get good plugins the shady way. We'll have to choose what's more important, Bonerlord or Freedom.

i'll just take a week vacation or something, just forget it ever released. Hopefully they fix it asap, going to windows 10 just to play is not good enough for me, unless they actually came out saying that windows 7 won't be supported for their game no more.

Back
Top Bottom