Login failed

Users who are viewing this thread

That they havn't been out notifying us that they are aware of the problem is kinda bizare. It's some rather high viewed posts on the multiplayer section on their forum.
I don't get it, can it really be that hard? People have payed you money and you are denying some people from playing with their friends and a big part of your game..

You would think the least taleworlds could do was to notify their supporters that they have heard us, I mean if you havn't even noticed, then that's just unacceptable.

16 hours, still can't play multiplayer and no news about it yet.

So far a bad harvesting season.

Yea it is pretty pathetic, essentially the least they could do is acknowledge it. I am a big fan, I am pretty disappointed tbh.

I'm gonna bite the bullet and upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, which I'm told is still possible as I have an activated version of Win7.

I have some applications that have questionable origins as to how I acquired them which is my biggest fear as I'd like them to work the way they do on Windows 7.
I'll post the results when it's all finished.

I'm gonna bite the bullet and upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, which I'm told is still possible as I have an activated version of Win7.

I have some applications that have questionable origins as to how I acquired them which is my biggest fear as I'd like them to work the way they do on Windows 7.
I'll post the results when it's all finished.
So ur saying that possibly hundreds of us should just upgrade our systems to win10?

I'll stick with win7, no chance for 10. And this should not be the answer for this problem, they need to fix it, they have to!

I hate missing out on the launch.

Everyone who detests 10 will continue running windows 7. People who want to refund will wait. If you are posting here, you love the game.

I... will understand the devs. I have seen the madness when a project has problems. The devs will get no sleep over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
For those worrying about upgrading, it clearly states it will Operate on both Win 7 & Win 10. The multiplayer aspect during Beta ran completely fine for both OS so we should just enjoy Singleplayer and await for the Dev's to understand why this is to release a patch.

So ur saying that possibly hundreds of us should just upgrade our systems to win10?

Well if you're that worried about missing out on playing Multiplayer for a few days it's the quickest option as of right now until the devs openly address it.

I've just finished the installation and everything is working fine now with Multiplayer, I've not given it enough time to see if there's going to be any compatibility problems down the line, as much as I loved Windows 7 I suppose I'll just have to evolve.
My questionable applications seem to still work so that's a plus.

Taleworlds can you please acknowledge this problem and do something about it

I was having the same issue as you all, not being able to 'log in'.
I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and the issue is resolved now.
You can update from this link for free if you have a legitimate Windows key, or just keep yelling at TW till they fix it (which could be never xd).
Anyways i hope this helps some of you.

I definitely won`t upgrade to Windows 10, so I guess I`ll have to wait til they come around to fixing this issue.
Anyway I should be writing my term paper right now, so in a weird way this whole situations works for me.

Why we dont see any response from devs here?
Guess in Bannerlord too, Taleworlds is upholding their reputation of being incompetent. Game release delayed for 6 years and still no improvement on that front. I spent my 10 year Mount & Blade release anniversary hitting F5 on a thread that i know dev's wont probably read anyway. What a ****show

Taleworlds can we please have a reaction? It is unacceptable that you let a thread with a common problem reach 100 replies without any recognition from developers

Back
Top Bottom