In Progress Login Failed Could not connect to server

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:I started receiving this error this evening. It is the first time I have had this error. I play through STEAM. Maybe the PC servers are down or maybe it is an issue with my computer. Please help. Thanks.
How to Reproduce: When I attempt to login to play on multiplayer.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.1694
CPU: i9 12900K
RAM: Corsair 8GB DDR4-3600MHZ for total of 32 GB
Motherboard: Asrock Z690 Extreme ATX DDR4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

11:08:34.239] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-odd-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage

[11:08:35.555] Http Post Request with message failed. Exception status: SendFailure

[11:08:35.555] Exception 0: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ||| StackTrace: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l’hôte distant. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l’hôte distant

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)

[11:08:35.555] Exception 1: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l’hôte distant. ||| StackTrace: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l’hôte distant

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I registered an account to tell you this - What a lame generic response is that man?

I cant believe I paid 40 euros for your half assed game that has been in development for the last 12 years and it crashes more often than the Turkish economy.

Get better.

Back
Top Bottom