Resolved Login Failed - Could not connect to server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: I bought the game about a week ago and played multiplayer straight away and there were no issues. I decided to play singleplayer since then until a few days ago when I tried playing multiplayer again. The issue I have is when I load Bannerlord Multiplayer it tries to login for about 5 minutes then gives me the error (Login failed - Could not connect to server.) every time.
How to Reproduce: Simply load Multiplayer.
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://prnt.sc/1ztlxy1

Computer specs are not the issue seeing as I was able to login a week ago. I have tried reinstalling, verifying and launching with firewall turned off but none of these have worked for me. The only 'luck' I have had is by using a free VPN and then launching the Multiplayer, it loads and logs in perfectly fine while doing this but of course being able to play on some servers is an issue with the free version of the VPN.

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!
Have done so (y)

Back
Top Bottom