In Progress Login Failed, Cannot Connect to Server (Steam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Login Failed, Cannot Connect to Server
Computer Specs
:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 470
GPU Driver Version: Radeon 18.6.1
CPU: Intel i7 960 3.2 GHz
RAM: 8 Gigabytes
Motherboard: Rampage Extreme III Black Edition
Game Launcher: Steam

Hey, there were a temporary issue that should be fixed by now. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
Sadly it still persists. I've come across a problem like this once a long time ago when playing Killing Floor 2 and it had to do with my old internet service providers and Steam both having a problem with reliably connecting to the killing floor 2 servers while my Epic Games Launcher version of Killing Floor 2 was connecting reliably.

For reference I installed this game on a fresh install of Windows 7, I've tried the beta version switch fix, the Microsoft Visual suites (2005-2015) updates, disabling windows defender and firewalls, and lastly running the game with admin powers.

I'll probably need to refund and buy my client from GoG or Epic Games and see if it persists between game launchers.

Last edited:
Hey, can you please let me know the the platform you have your game in (Steam, Gog, Epic, Windows Store) and the version on your launcher so i can forward the info to the devs?

This is still happening to me also, if I hotspot with my phone it logs in but if im connected to my wi fi it get stuck on "Logging in" and heck even if I do log in the match making is so broken you cant get into a rank captain game lobby with more than 4 players so it never starts? Whats going on? when will this get fixed? @uçanbiblo

Edit: Alright so if only my system is connected to the router I can log in? disconnected my partners computer from the router. I have no idea why this is happening and this is the only game it's happening with but at least I can play now

Last edited:
Mine is with steam, had same issue. I was able to login and play after updated to V1.0.3 yesterday. However, it just broke after I wake up today/

Back
Top Bottom