Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Fmgk

Recruit
Summary: "Login Failed" "Couldn't receive login result from server". I need help! I left a party when they were searching for a match, and it glitched hard. My steam ID: Fmgk. My Bannerlord ID: Felipemoraesgk#7034
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 6900XT
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Summary: "Login Failed" "Couldn't receive login result from server". I need help! I left a party when they were searching for a match, and it glitched hard.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 6900XT
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
My steam ID: Fmgk ; My Bannerlord ID: Felipemoraesgk#7034

Last edited:
Same here, "Login failed" after updating to 1.0 release. Beta set to none, tryied to change back and forth - didn't help. The game was fully playable before the release.

Error logs:

[00:10:54.426] Http Post Request to http(colon)//service:/bannerlord.lobby/:80/Data/ProcessMessage
[00:10:58.128] Http Post Request with message failed. Exception status: NameResolutionFailure
[00:10:58.128] Exception 0: The remote name could not be resolved: 'service' ||| StackTrace:
[00:10:58.128] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.ConnectMessage
[00:10:58.128] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed:: TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.ConnectMessage done

Last edited:
Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, I've just gotten this game through steam and I was trying to join multiplayer. When doing so it says failed login and I cannot play multiplayer with my friends. They have been getting this problem as well. Please fix your game!

Back
Top Bottom