SP Musket Era Fantasy Locked

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm paying for all rounds of beer to come. After all the trolls I've grounded and offended to protect this thread from their stupid posts, I'm starting to lose my hope... :cry:

vorudain said:
I'm paying for all rounds of beer to come. After all the trolls I've grounded and offended to protect this thread from their stupid posts, I'm starting to lose my hope... :cry:

welcome to the dark side  :twisted:

possum said:
vorudain said:

welcome to the dark side  :twisted:

I'll never join you!
maybe...why not?

Whatever. I'd say, let's leave the thread until he comes back. This time, I shall say, Dain's right.

When you start a player kingdom you can now recruit your own lords and assign fiefs/ your factions culture

MAN YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: when we will play this mod?

weaktaz said:
When you start a player kingdom you can now recruit your own lords and assign fiefs/ your factions culture

MAN YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: when we will play this mod?

I think he is working on the mod for M&B Holographic Version 225.011. This century, it will be ready to play. Be patient, gentlemen.

Tejo said:
weaktaz said:

I think he is working on the mod for M&B Holographic Version 225.011. This century, it will be ready to play. Be patient, gentlemen.

okzzzzz.thx for info

AzzKikr said:
Where is this download? It is long time since the first post came up, so where do we download this mod?

i think that for now only mod testers got it...we have to wait :cry: :cry:

Syst3mcr4sh3r said:
Read the entire thread, dumbasses.

Getting tired of telling people that.

Yep Syst3mcr4sh3r.... You are right. Now I have acually read the entire post! And now ppl i can proudly say: The mod can't be downloaded yet!!!
So I am sorry for being a dumbass before.....

(but hell......someone must take the role as a dumbass and a complete retard....why not me?)

:smile:

I'll check back in a few days......for now I will play "calradia_at_war_1.5.3".
:grin:

lol sorry for bump but i find it pretty funny after following this thread as a guest before i signed up and its quite entertaining to see people asking the same questions :razz: only means one thing  :twisted: oh and of course how could i forget,it's Irritating :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom