SP Musket Era Fantasy Locked

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Zanyr said:
WarlordG said:
good work to you
if u want a beta tester i'm here XD

Hey bro, it's released in first post, I shall now commence the construction of a Beta testing army, mwuahahaha!!!...*ahem* But seriously download it and slip me a comment.

-Zanyr

P.S. It's for version 1.011 so you might not be able to play it, let me fix your PC issue we are discussing in the other thread before you download.  :smile:

Theres an idea, a beta tester faction :razz:, The features for the next release sound cool.

Prince Zanyr said:
**** this, **** my wasted time, **** my wasted effort. I took all of my posts down and removed the download, send me a PM if you want it but I think the general public is too damned good for anything I could possibly make! Idiots post bull**** topics and get 50 ****in' replys, I work my ass off on a mod and don't start a topic until it's near completion and I get nothing. Yeah it only took me a week, but yeah I had 5 of those days off and ****ing lived at my PC for those 5. So **** this, all off it! I tried to make something cool, whatever.

-Zanyr

What in the name of pl0x happened here?

Jackamo said:
Prince Zanyr said:
**** this, **** my wasted time, **** my wasted effort. I took all of my posts down and removed the download, send me a PM if you want it but I think the general public is too damned good for anything I could possibly make! Idiots post bull**** topics and get 50 ****in' replys, I work my ass off on a mod and don't start a topic until it's near completion and I get nothing. Yeah it only took me a week, but yeah I had 5 of those days off and ****ing lived at my PC for those 5. So **** this, all off it! I tried to make something cool, whatever.

-Zanyr

What in the name of pl0x happened here?

l0lz idk.

50 replies isn't bad, mate.

My mod started off with about ten. It worked its way to 40 pages, before I got a sub-board and we're on like...1210 posts in it now.

You start small.

Prince Zanyr said:

-Zanyr
Whoa calm down man i thought your mod was great im still playing it but srry i didnt leave a thank you.

Now that's what I'd call impatient...
I know, it can be frustrating to work one's ass off in order to deliver something good and then receive only sparse feedback, but if you have a look at the views- instead of the posts-counter of your thread then you'll see that you've gone far from unnoticed. I'd suggest you take your time with expecting acclaim; After all I would be more proud of a small topic with few, but sensible comments than of a bull****-thread with pages over pages of flame.
The topic has been only in existence for 3-4 days and around 7-8 posts per day without any "'tis bull**** and will never work."-one-liners among them is quite a nice quota, actually.

I DL'd it but haven't played it yet, but thanks anyway.
I know it can be hard to make anything for any game, but I would say do it primarily because you like making stuff, or like playing what you make. If others like it, and show appreciation, thats an extra bonus.

Ok well wow guys thanks, I'm sorry for getting pissed...I have to run to Missouri real quick but I'll be back sometime tomorrow and if you guys like I'll put it all back. It was just a really bad few days that I let get to me, I really am sorry. No need for further explanation but I really do appreciate what you guys have said.

P.S. The only version that is released  has quite a few "oopses" and human errors, it's also missing dialogues, companions, and the new soundtrack. The fact that you like that makes me feel good.  :smile:

-Zanyr

I thought it looked awesome! I was planning on downloading it, but it's been taken off. Also, it may take time for some people to finally notice your mods. Once it is, your thread will explode with pages.

um.... seriously, you are a grown man and you are throwing a temper tantrum. I feel sorry for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom