-LOCKED- -- 1776 v.1.5 -- (for TESTERS only!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted to apply as a tester, but I was too late and there were so many that I haven't dared to ask. Nonetheless those testers seem to be gone for a while and I want to see this mod updated as much as you do, Gab.
So if you need me, I'll be happy to oblige.

A bientôt!

PS: One of the testers made a review of the French in game but he missed out on detecting the major bugs. I could tell you those from version 1.0, but I'm sure most of them are already fixed, so it would be senseless to do so.

As one of your supporters and a willing Beta participant I would like to know if you have another download site than Rapidshare which for some reason doesn't work for me.  I'm not sure if its an issue with Norton AV because it gives me a warning before I even get to the page.  If it is Norton then i'm not willing to turn my AV off to download from a potentially dodgy site.  Please Gaby give us another site so I can get working. :grin:  p.s. I am willing to test any of your 3 mods.  Just point me in the direction and give me a site to download from.

hell yeah...

congratulations gabby...
impressive, how you push both mods forward (1776 and 1860).
regarding to your personal life also just *amazing* !

hugs
Doc

Kurgan#1 said:
As one of your supporters and a willing Beta participant I would like to know if you have another download site than Rapidshare which for some reason doesn't work for me.  I'm not sure if its an issue with Norton AV because it gives me a warning before I even get to the page.  If it is Norton then i'm not willing to turn my AV off to download from a potentially dodgy site.  Please Gaby give us another site so I can get working. :grin:

Hey Kurgan,

at the moment the option is rapidshare.
BUT, just look one post over yours...Fran-Krsto is planning to share the versions via torrent...if it is ok for gabby.
To regard your issues with rapidshare.
Just turn your antivirus AND firewall off, just for the time of the download. during this few minutes nothin will happen to your system...be sure. So you will know if Norton is the problem. Another probelm can be your internetexplorer (or mozilla?). Is it blocking pop-ups?
Maybe thats the reason you can't get the download.

best regards
Doc

Hey Doc, thanks for replying.  Still no joy, even with my AV off.  Guess I'll just have to hope Gaby allows it to be uploaded elsewhere.

Gabby's untiring efforts are truly amazing and worthy of praise - and I'm saying that without even having laid eyes on v1.5 yet.

Though I think I'll take Gabby up on his offer to let me have a crack at it even if I can't promise I'll find the time for proper testing.

I think his work on the 3 mods is awesome.  Its a mammoth task trying to keep the 3 of them going at once and the finished articles will be amongst the best mods for Warband.  Long live Gaby.  :grin:

WOW!!!
....it looks like I really got some enthusiasm and affection here!!!  :oops:
You know me; I d love to quote any single comment of you dear friends and Supps, but I m really super short in time....
Thx to the super nice work on forums that some of you are doing on my 3 Threads. Answering to posts and helping in many ways.
That is a huge help and time saving for me, expecially cuz I see is done in the best Gabby's style!  :twisted:
Hope ppl understand that is done for my time problems and not due to being lazy or snody.

Great news is that I split 1776 in 2 parts and uploaded on Media Fire !!!
First file is 1776 MAIN and the second is just a folder to open, copy the Files in it and....paste them in the MAIN.
Simple and effective !!

Last thing: Jax and Joe!
....I saw you guys....even on some other Topics of mine... :twisted:
But that was really funny!!  :mrgreen:

Sent a Link to some very few Top Supporters and to Kurgan to see if evth works....and if it will work for Kurgan....then it will for the whole world!!!  :roll:

hahahaha, J K Kurgy.... :wink:

ASAP if all works fine, we will send it to the rest of supporters!!!
I ll be busy and not much on the Net, so take care, be good boys and dont post nasty words!!!  :razz:

Gabby

OLD Post
Things like this really irritate me!
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,233486.msg5679311.html#msg5679311
More than anything cuz it came from a "friend" of mine, even candidating to be aTester for my last version of 1776... :roll:
So much time and sleep lost modding, and time with my family, to end up having someone that always stabs you in the back like that.
Since I cannot be in all Topics and defend my work, and since most Supporters just hang around and do nothing really, I will have my updates tested privately by some real Top Supporters, only.
And that s it.
Maybe ppl prefer all those projects that hang around years without having a public release.
I instead always cared to give smth, maybe not perfect, to play with.

...and new closed beta versions 1776 1.5 and 1860s  0.9 are just real bombs, I can say!

And please stop spamming PMs to me. I have no more time to answer to all of them. I ve got a real life waiting for me, every day!

The heck with it !!!!!!

Gabrilduro

Got a PM and a formal apology from Jezza.
I consider all that finished. It is also that I m quite irritable myself...and even more if I m under stress!  :twisted:

....- ppl up above, and Zac ...and Kurgan, ...THX for your support!!  :cool:
Gab

Thats a horrible thing to say. All 3 of Gaby mods are great so far.  Try doing one yourself, let alone 3.

Kurgan#1 said:
Cheers Gaby, been waiting to start for ages. :eek:)  Will post once i've downloaded it.

agreeded theyall all great and he puts alot of work into them :smile:

zac said:
its sad to see people betray someone who has made a mod which was my first dounload once i got MBW, the PM i sent u today explains why, i know u dont like PMs ut plse read :smile:

WAKE UP!!!!

New Version 1.5 Closed Beta !!!

I need to know who still is interested in playing it.

I remind to you all that only TRUE Gabrilduro' s Supporter are allowed to candidate.
....and all my old and new friends, of course.  :razz:

Please,  do not even ask if you are not a Gabrilduro s Supporter and/or if your Stats are low on my Mods Forums. (See mine, as an example:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=89952 )
That is the most important thing that I always check to see how really interested and acknoledged a person is on me and my Mods.
Sorry but I have no time or interest in Casual Gamers, at this Closed Beta stage .... :roll:

Gabrilduro

PS:
Got feedback about 1776 v. 0.90, from some friends of mine, and they all agree on:

1- fast dwlds on Mediafire. 40/50 minutes!!! (I split in 2 dwlds, 170 mb each appx.)
2 - clear and fast indications on screen, on how to avoid crashes and bad issues.
3 - great athmosphere and immersion in the game, and basic gameplay working very good.

I confirm to my Best Supporters my will of sharing the Dwld Link, soon.
Just working on some few more things... to improve the problems that still are around ....

Hey I am awake. :smile:
I'm happy to see the 1.5 in closed beta.
Have you changed some other things?
Either way if you want you can send me the Links. I'm very courius.
And I hope I can do some more for you and the mod, if my grandmother is better.

Greetings, Auris

EDIT by Gabby:
Hah! No question for asking, Aury!!
You were on my list already. Remember we PMed on that already?  :wink:
Best wishes to your personal situation, hope things will get better!

Sorry, beta testing is closed already.
Become a true Gabrilduro s Supporter (see how and what it means, pls...) and you might get an update in the future
Gab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom