-LOCKED- -- 1776 v.1.5 -- (for TESTERS only!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Love your work on 1776 its really impressive stuff,, I was wondering if it is still possible to apply for testing? I would like to help.

ill be willing to test the mod and look for problems im a huge fan of this period in time

Thx Chris Mchayes and lxtjos001 but I am still verifing who is really testing of the ppl that applied up above.
It seems just few are really pushing hard, and that is disappointing.
I need SERIOUS and DEEP Testing, which once again is not a couple of bugs noted...is a:
complete description of the GAMEPLAY feeling with the new update!!
...wich is ALSO hunting problems, but not only!!
ALL the GOOD and BAD issues have to be described, in the shortest but clearest manner!

.....easy to say but difficult to do... :neutral:

I will keep the 2 of you  in mind, though... :wink:

Gab

YOu can test it for WB 1.152. For me it works.
Tell us if you have problems and which.

Edit by Gabby:
thx for feedbacking on Topics, Auris! .... I m working so hard on 1860s atm....
Feel free to give the Link update to v., 1.5 to qualified players (just like my old friend and supporter DE_George)

Hey, Georgy!!
Not online for 2 months???!!!  :shock:
Hope you are healthy!
....and that your full translation and advertizing my Mods in Chinese is still going well !!
  :cool:

GABRILDURO said:
ChrisTheThird said:
Is their still tester postions available. I got some spare time to test out all the features of you would let me.
Ciao Chris!  :razz:
I see you posted on my Forums and tried to help, already:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196443.msg5273324.html#msg5273324
Ok, you are IN!
PM to Auris and ask for the Dwld Link  :wink:
Gabby
Thanks :grin: i loved 1776 and i stuck through the lag because i loved playing as the Brits.

Bugs

downloaded it today(Sunday 13th may) and here are some bugs i found (sorry i wont be testing much this week exams and all that but i will manage to get alot done over the weekend.

- when i go to order special units such as Hanoverian troops i can buy as many of them as i like even if i cant afford it. 
-Still a huge amount of map lag which is very annoying but its bearable :grin:
-Oshawa is a supposedly a Town even though its model is that of a village
-Merchant ships dont actually reach their destination instead they get stuck and can not get to the city they intented to deliver their goods to (Dosent happen with all merchant ships only ones trying to reach inland citys)
-Found a bunch of AI parties of France randomly running into a river and not moving anywhere just running into a river and sticking in the run animation
-Random flying junk appears as you pass Philadelphia

Empress Meg said:
Is anyone still actively testing? I don't see any updated posts for June.

Cheers, Meg
I m very disappointed, actually!
Most of the testers did not even post ONE comment and they forgot about the whole thing, it seems.... :neutral:

I thk you and the few that tried their best on testing and reporting.

Expecially YOU, that did a marvellous and deep searching/testing job!!!  :razz:

I hopefully will have an updated version soon.
In the meanwhile, I d like for you, Gaxleep.... and few other serious testers to give a try to my new 1860s.
I know is not your period ...but I adore your way of reporting good and bad issues...is very stimulating!  :cool:

Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Empress Meg said:
Is anyone still actively testing? I don't see any updated posts for June.

Cheers, Meg
I m very disappointed, actually!
Most of the testers did not even post ONE comment and they forgot about the whole thing, it seems.... :neutral:

I thk you and the few that tried their best on testing and reporting.

Expecially YOU, that did a marvellous and deep searching/testing job!!!  :razz:

I hopefully will have an updated version soon.
In the meanwhile, I d like for you, Gaxleep.... and few other serious testers to give a try to my new 1860s.
I know is not your period ...but I adore your way of reporting good and bad issues...is very stimulating!  :cool:

Gab
Hmm, the uniforms are not as flashy (:razz:) but if testing that mod will help 1776 get done then sign me name to the regimental roster. I'll post in the 1860 tester thread in that forum and if you like, send me the d/l link when you have the time Gabby sir. :smile:

Cheers, Meg

I would gladly test your mod, I've been looking for a good singleplayer mod set during the Revolutionary War and I'd be glad to help this one get into a stable version.

Artyem said:
I would gladly test your mod, I've been looking for a good singleplayer mod set during the Revolutionary War and I'd be glad to help this one get into a stable version.
I m so sorry that I missed this, really!  :oops:
Sure, pls keep in touch.
I will have some best Gabrilduro' s Supporters testing my very last v.1.5 soon....but also qualified, experienced  players, as you, are very welcome!  :razz:

Gab

Hello! I'm pretty new to Gabrilduro's mods, but i'm an active Multiplayer / singleplayer player and since i have some spare time during these days, I'd be glad to test the new version of Gabridluro 's  mod and report here on the forum what i found strange or not working. If there are any requirements, or there something else i should done as tester, just tell me. I'm here to help & play  :smile: .

Ciao! Dopo aver letto i post sul forum italiano, mi sono incuriosito e ho dato un'occhiata alle tue mod. Quindi, vedendo che l'ultimo posto mi re-indrizzava qua, ho subito guardato a cosa si riferisse il topic e... mi è venuta voglia di provare la tua nuova mod. Sono un grande fan di questo periodo ( '700-800) ed essendo in vacanza ( fortunato me, dirai :grin: ) ho un pò di tempo libero che potrei utilizzare per divertirmi con la tua nuova mod e testare i bug e vari problemi. Grazie ancora e, ci sentiamo sul forum

DanyEle said:
Hello! I'm pretty new to Gabrilduro's mods, but i'm an active Multiplayer / singleplayer player and since i have some spare time during these days, I'd be glad to test the new version of Gabridluro 's  mod and report here on the forum what i found strange or not working. If there are any requirements, or there something else i should done as tester, just tell me. I'm here to help & play  :smile: .

Ciao! Dopo aver letto i post sul forum italiano, mi sono incuriosito e ho dato un'occhiata alle tue mod. Quindi, vedendo che l'ultimo posto mi re-indrizzava qua, ho subito guardato a cosa si riferisse il topic e... mi è venuta voglia di provare la tua nuova mod. Sono un grande fan di questo periodo ( '700-800) ed essendo in vacanza ( fortunato me, dirai :grin: ) ho un pò di tempo libero che potrei utilizzare per divertirmi con la tua nuova mod e testare i bug e vari problemi. Grazie ancora e, ci sentiamo sul forum
WOW!!!! YESSSS!!!!
Ciao Danny....so happy to see you here and is a great honor to have you as official Tester!!!
You will see that Empress meg did a great job on older patch I made, but you guys can test my new one!!!  :razz:

Ciao
Gab
PS ....guarda che pero' non sono mica a livello di NW....sii pietoso... :oops: :oops:...hehehe

You are right....I have to set an Official date....
I m so behind in my 1776 updating, though (very busy on 1860s as well...)

Ok, FOLKS:

the 4th of July
(Declaration of Indipendence!! )​

I will give a Dwld Link to those Gabrilduro' s Supporters that will candidate in this forum and that will apply to make a deep testing.

Gab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom