Need More Info Lock texture FAILED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Kohammer

Recruit
Summary: So, I get this error every time when I try to play multiplayer on low specs to get a better frame rate, I can play on medium no problem but if I get disconnect from server after warm up the game starts to lose frames and its unplayable.
How to Reproduce
: play multiplayer on low graphics
Media: Version: 1.4.0
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3Gb VRAM
CPU: Intel Core i5 7400 3.00 GH
RAM: 8Gb
Motherboard: Placa de baza MSI B250M GAMING PRO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Is your GPU drivers and OS up to date? Have you tried verifying the game files and able to reproduce this issue again? Can you send us your rgl_log.txt file (Which is located under the Bannerlord / Configs folder in documents)?

Yes, I have the latest update installed and the OS too, I verified the files multiple times, especially after patches or updates, even I uninstalled the game and installed back, I've tried to play with different combination of graphics settings some giving me more time to play some didn't let me play for more than 1min all of them with the same error that you can see on the SS.

I didn't find the rgl_log where you said, but I sent the file with rgl_logs that I got in "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes" via e-mail [email protected], I will need a confirmation if the e-mail is right and if you got it.

also I got this error in SP as well but is not that frequent but I think its the same cause as the one that I get in MP

To increase overall performance on the visual side you can disable shadows and set resolution scale to 90 for a boost. This issue has been forwarded to QA for further investigation and i will update you when i hear back from them.

Turned OFF Subsurface scattering FIXED MINE! No Crashes!!!!
Happy Bannerren!

Edit Update:
And power set to balance in control panel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom