Lock Pick - where can I buy it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. I want ask you, players, where can I buy (or make) Lock Pick. Its two maps, so I want to know this place on Scene 2 and Test Scene. Anyone know where can i buy Lock Pick?

I think its very interesting item, and want test it.

Yesterday I found place with lock pick on Scene 2. Now I wanna ask, who can use it? I was a serf, tried to use Lock Pick on chest... doesn't work. So I need to be brigand, or other outlaw class? Thanks for answers.

Brigands, Ruffians and i believe engineers or mercenaries. Brigands are the best at it.

If you look at the Troop-statistics, you will see the "looting" skill. That is what matters when you lockpick.

All that is in the instruction.

The looting skill affects your chance of success.

It works by walking up to a chest with a Pick in hand and holding down F. If you get a sound when the meter is filled, you failed. If you don't hear anything, you suceeded.

If you fail, just try again. Then when it's open you take money from the chest in the same way as everyone else.

Eragon91 said:
All that is in the instruction.

The looting skill affects your chance of success.

It works by walking up to a chest with a Pick in hand and holding down F. If you get a sound when the meter is filled, you failed. If you don't hear anything, you suceeded.

If you fail, just try again. Then when it's open you take money from the chest in the same way as everyone else.
any lock picks in the new map at RCC ? dodo island

Back
Top Bottom