Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Dump identifier (optional)
no

Dextrus

Sergeant at Arms
Summary: Basically whenever I start my game it is a 50/50 chance that I cannot use the lobby at all after a few clicks. This is very frustrating because it makes it a hassle to get into a skirmish match and whenver I play clan matches it is a game of luck. Usually the lobby somehow crashes in the background and it wont show on the screen until I actually try do something and or my clan mates tell me that they are in the game.

At that point I can only hard restart the game. I cannot relog over the Exit button. Usually the game also starts in Windowed mode. I get no crash reports aswell.

I tried reinstalling and that did not help either.

How to Reproduce: I just start the game and most of the time the lobby crashes, wont strat games, wont respond to clicks and I have to restart the game.

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060s
GPU Driver Version: Geforce Game Ready Driver 456.71
CPU: AMD 3600x
RAM: 16GB (2x 8192MB) G.Skill RipJaws V schwarz DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16-18-18-38 Dual Kit
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1000GB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gb/s 3D-NAND QLC (CT1000P1SSD:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you send us your rgl_log.txt file? You can find it in: C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs folder.
Were you able to push the Play button? Without any warning prompts etc?

Last edited:
Yes will do that once I am home.

When the lobby crashes I get no notification. I usually figure it out because my teammates tell me that I left the lobby. Pressing the play button does not do anything. It slightly changes the color to a darker tone and then it freezes. It does not show me that I am searching etc.

I will try to make some Screen later today, maybe even a video.

Can you try the list below and send me the log file via PM?

1. Download WinMTR
2. Extract the contents of the .zip file to your desktop.
3. Open the WinMTR folder, then open the folder that matches your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and run WinMTR.exe.
4. Enter bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net into Host field.
5. Click Start, then launch the game and login.
6. Keep the game open for a couple of minutes, then click Stop in WinMTR.
7. Click "Export Text" and save the .txt file to your desktop. Name this file WinMTR.
8. Send the file

Back
Top Bottom