Resolved Load into a hall room battle with 2 full armies after loading into an auto save while besieging a town!

Users who are viewing this thread

So the GPU bug happened (Completely stops using GPU down to 8% of a 6gb 1060) in a siege and i loaded the save game and this happened?
What is this? Seems like my whole army sneaked into the lords hall?
What is noticeable is that it happened on the auto save, but the quick save like 5 minutes before it is fine.
Another noticeable thing is that when that hall room loaded i was missing 50 troops.
It was originally 400+ not 355.
The regular save works fine that i made like a minute before the option to assault appeared, but once i exited the game and loaded the auto save this happened..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/599328056?t=03h11m29s

What is this? Seems like my whole army sneaked into the lords hall?

Please check the pinned threads and try to follow at least the How to report a bug guide. That aside:

It looks like a medieval rave... I expect my future feasts to be just as crowded TW!

So, I have some ideas as to what is happening here to an extent.\: I believe that battles in the Lord's hall will be a thing as it was in Warband but haven't been implemented yet. My evidence toward this is that it is where defenders flee to when they retreat during a siege. The troop count discrepancy may have to do with either specific units not able to enter the hall (mounted units maybe? I've seen at least one troop specific bug already though I can no longer recall what it was), or perhaps there is a limit to the number of actors that can inhabit the space. If you still have the saves, it might be worth figuring out answered to some of these:

What were your troop types in your earlier save (the pre-bug save)? Make note of them and their totals.
What were your troop types in your glitched save (the autosave)? Make note of them and their totals.
Is it all of a specific troop type, or all of multiple troop types? Make a note of the troop types affected.
Does it seem to randomly pick a bit from everywhere? Make a note of the troop types affected and their discrepancies.
How far into the siege were you when you crashed?:
  • Just started.
  • At the walls/ramming the gate.
  • On the walls/through the gate.
  • Basically winning.
  • Enemy in retreat.
  • Trying to find that one last enemy that is glitched into one of the building models...
If you can, find the answers to these questions and update your original post.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom