SP - Quests little throwback to 1.8.0 main quest after a long period without playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Nawari

Veteran
little throwback to 1.8.0 main quest after a long period without playing

Just a few remarks:

1 / I played the most difficult level, with possible death of the hero. So it's a return to a "hard" part.

2 / On the economy: if I understand that this is the difficulty and that there are undoubtedly tricks that I do not know, I find the caravans and workshops branch long and tedious (especially since one can lose everything as soon as you join a faction). It seems to me that earning a little more would be interesting, the "difficult" levels being already... hard.

3 / Many remarkable improvements (in particular "being able to recall a companion in his troop), congratulations to the developers.

4 / The game runs better during battles, well done.

5 / I never managed to have more than one troop at the "hard" level, probably at the economic level I'm doing badly. In the encyclopedia tab, a chapter on economic tips would be welcome. Maybe I play "too nice", I don't like attacking villages and caravans. There would be a lot of clarification to be done on economic development to understand the best strategy.

6 / Is it possible to win the main quest with the Sturgians or the Aseraï? I have a doubt on the question.

7 / Bravo for the wedding invitations sent by the other lords, it was important to boost the game. You have to accept with discernment.

8 / Bravo also for the invitations to join a faction as mercenaries. Bravo also to the invitation sent by the faction leaders to join a Kingdom, it energizes the game and poses us a real and interesting dilemma.

9 / We would like to better understand the impact of marriages. We see a cinematic (congratulations for that) associating two flags, but what the real effects are, it is not clear to us.

10 / We would like to better understand how children are procreated. A small paragraph in the encyclopedia would be welcome. If we understand correctly, the two bride and groom need to spend time together, how long? This can temporarily negatively impact our economy when one or both of the bride and groom are actively trading caravans.

11 / The impact of politics is still unclear to me, the laws are difficult to understand.

12 / It is always easier to succeed in the main quest by being "khuzaites", why? Is it a screenplay choice?

13 / I haven't yet reached the end of the main quest with 1.8.0 at the hardest level, I'm on the right track. I chose the "Khuzaite" faction (after failures with Sturgiens and Aseraïs, but I probably played badly). So I don't know if there were any changes in the flow of the quest.

14 / The "missions" sent by Istiana or the other, three different in number, are a bit repetitive. They work well and save time on the conspiracy. However, we do not fully appreciate their importance. An explanation in the encyclopedia would be welcome.

15 / We would like other different missions, but I know, it's difficult to do without risking unbalancing the game.

16 / We find that acquiring a city should have a more positive impact on our economy. Not too much, of course, it has to remain "tense" to maintain a fragility that puts suspense in the game, but at the "hard" level, it's really "hard". But we probably still have a poor grasp of the economy. The slightest mishap can cause us to lose. But that's the game, it's true....

17 / In summary, the economy seems really very "hard" to us, but we are still looking for the right tricks (naming the right governor, caravans, workshops, mercenaries, looting...). As we play "nice" we rarely loot the villages and caravans, it may be our fault, but it would go against our merchant and "nice" character.

18 / When we marry a woman to another faction by "correspondence", it would seem normal to us to receive a dowry calculated according to your usual criteria. I believe we get nothing if I'm not mistaken.

19 / And thank you for the French translation, it's really progress for us French speakers to access the entire game.

In conclusion, the game runs much better. Battles are more fluid. And the progress is evident.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom