Little bug in multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been playing warband for ages, but today it decided to **** himself up.
While standing, my character keeps going backwards.
I tried various mods, reinstalled the game (and it disappeared for 1/2 hours but then appeared again), I've even tried a different keyboard, but nothing.
Anyne has experienced this out?

Hi ALXI97,

I have yet to experience this but some solutions came to mind that might work:

1. StickyKeys
  -> To prevent strains and such there is a function called sticky keys which repeats the movement of your keyboard for you without you constantly entereing it.
  Start => Control Panel => Ease of Access => 'Change how your keyboard works' or, if you're using classic view, 'Make the keyboard easier to use'. All boxes should be unchecked.

2. Wireless
  -> If you have a wireless mouse or keyboard and your router is right next to you, than the signals sending out might cause disruption among the signals of your hardware.
  Move the router a little further away, preferably a little higher in the room.

I consider backpedling a pro tactic among dueling and other game types. I would highly recommend adjusting to this strategy as it might lead you to be a top tier competitive player
joke  :mrgreen:
Let me know how this works out

Windle said:
Hi ALXI97,

I have yet to experience this but some solutions came to mind that might work:

1. StickyKeys
  -> To prevent strains and such there is a function called sticky keys which repeats the movement of your keyboard for you without you constantly entereing it.
  Start => Control Panel => Ease of Access => 'Change how your keyboard works' or, if you're using classic view, 'Make the keyboard easier to use'. All boxes should be unchecked.

2. Wireless
  -> If you have a wireless mouse or keyboard and your router is right next to you, than the signals sending out might cause disruption among the signals of your hardware.
  Move the router a little further away, preferably a little higher in the room.

I consider backpedling a pro tactic among dueling and other game types. I would highly recommend adjusting to this strategy as it might lead you to be a top tier competitive player
joke  :mrgreen:
Let me know how this works out

I already had everything unchecked, and it fixed itself again yesterday, but this morning it's ****ed up again  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom