Little Bit About Yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Icy Fresh Werewolf said:
Name is Andrew and Graduated high school in 2014. Want to be a psychologist  :grin:

How do you want to save the world?  :???: Really wish i could as well :grin:. My ex wanted to be a psychologist. Always intrigued me :grin:. What makes it intriguing to you?

Seff said:
Name is Mark and Graduated High School in 2009.  Want to have sex with the entire world :grin:
Nicely edited.

Name is Thomas, studying electrical engineering in the 2nd out of 3rd year. Want to invent something.

My name is Jos and I'm doing History Bachelor in university, 4th year out of 3 (yes I am slow).
Dunno exactly what I want to do with it though... maybe write a book about genocides and scary Balkan peoples one day...

Name's Paula and I finished "high school" in 2008. Want to work in movie post production and build a happy life. :grin:

Name's Mark and I finished studying a BTEC National Diploma level 3 in Games Design at college in 2013. As for what I want, I haven't a bloody clue...although as Docm mentioned a sandwich would be nice right about now  :lol:.

My name is Leo and i am a **** and I want nothing more than seeing the suffering of the weaker and poor while I drink coca cola and eat beans and chicken in the confort of my home

Vieira said:
The name's Adolf. I finish high school in 2015 and hope to attend Art School in the autumn.
fry.PNG

My name's Anton. I've finished a bachelor's degree (err, almost) in Russian and now I'm doing a degree in Norwegian. I want to become a boring teacher; flannel forever, chewing gum never. Short term I'd be keen on some sex and/or alcohol.

Headmaster said:
Vieira said:
The name's Adolf. I finish high school in 2015 and hope to attend Art School in the autumn.
fry.PNG

:lol:

I don't know whether to say '**** you Vieira' or '**** you that's awesome'.

Name is Winter - I'm going for my bachelor's in mechanical engineering. I want to become a wealthy workaholic who works in aerospace manufacturing.

Back
Top Bottom