Little Bit About Yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Eктωρ said:
:lol: I don't think many people here would see me as idol material. Quite a bit of people in TW regard me a over silly and over zealous, which I can't really say I'm not.
I knew youd say that.
#1 fan! I know you so well! <3 
My name is pronounced as [eˑjˈtox] or [eˑjˈtoh] in IPA. Also [eˑjˈtʰox] and [eˑjˈtʰoh] are also ways I've heard it. People often omit the final /x/ or /h/, though.
Well, that about clears it up then  :grin:

Welp.

Hello chaps and chapettes, people call me many things, both good and bad, but I'm definitely not a racist. I graduated from the Quantico Aca- left Sixth Form back in '11 and have had a dramafree and comfortable life since then.

you should retrain and switch over to shaving guinea pigs to make mini hippos. shaving beavers might be more lucrative too.

I am Chris and Im 15. I like modern history and drawing. I used to do parkour and breakdance a lot with my friends but I got ill. Now im playing computer games.

My name is Alan and I enjoy molecular biology, I am finishing up my last year of high school before likely going to Yale University next school year. I enjoy history and participate in the BoP and Werewolf communities, as well as competitive Warband.

Back
Top Bottom