Little Bit About Yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

My name is Jacob, will hopefully graduate highschool this year, and I want to be a writer so I can procrastinate forever and then ask anyone who challenges my lifestyle what they expected from a writer.

Don't break the combo guys  :grin: Everyone should just post when they graduated HS or equivalent with a random male name.

My name is J.Edgar and I graduated high school in 2000 and I want to corrupt impressionable youngsters.

My name is the same as Vieira's and Lyze's and am finishing up my BA in Cognitive Science with concentrations in Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology after switching out of Electric Engineering because I realized I didn't want to do that kind of math all day. Looking into the possibility of doing web development because I want to have a job that is in demand everywhere so I can work in interesting cities, but have interests in other CogSci-related fields (the brain is cool, maaan).

My name is Olàfr, I graduated Høgskuladùr in 876 and I want to pillage and rape along the eastern coast of Britain, the Hebrides, Orkneys and northern Ireland.

Or if you want to be boring about it:
I'm Teodor, I graduated our closest equivalent to high-school in 2006 and I want to pillage and rape along the eastern coast of Britain, the Hebrides, Orkneys and northern Ireland.

Teodor is a pretty cool name. And it automakers to two for.

Names Vrael. Don't even have a G.E.D. I'm one of those punks who hates everyone. But sandwiches are pretty cool.
Ooh, no wait. I changed my mind. I wanna be an eel instead :3

I'm Garrett and I just want to teach/consult for/work in History and write, ultimately contributing nothing substantial to civilization.  :razz:

STFU Gazza.
Get back to blowing trumpets, you gay.

article-2151637-135A1E01000005DC-169_964x1059.jpg

My name is Heitor and I graduated High School-equivalent in 2012. I want to moderately do drugs and have safe sex with women.

:lol: I don't think many people here would see me as idol material. Quite a bit of people in TW regard me a over silly and over zealous, which I can't really say I'm not.

My name is pronounced as [eˑjˈtox] or [eˑjˈtoh] in IPA. Also [eˑjˈtʰox] and [eˑjˈtʰoh] are also ways I've heard it. People often omit the final /x/ or /h/, though.

Back
Top Bottom