Little Bit About Yourself

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Danate

Master Knight
Best answers
Name is Maximillian and Graduated high school in 2014. Want to be a writer :grin:

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
Name is Mark and Graduated High School in 2009.  Want to save the world :grin:

Danate

Master Knight
Best answers
Icy Fresh Werewolf said:
Name is Andrew and Graduated high school in 2014. Want to be a psychologist  :grin:
How do you want to save the world?  :???: Really wish i could as well :grin:. My ex wanted to be a psychologist. Always intrigued me :grin:. What makes it intriguing to you?

Swissky

Seff said:
Name is Mark and Graduated High School in 2009.  Want to have sex with the entire world :grin:
Nicely edited.

Name is Thomas, studying electrical engineering in the 2nd out of 3rd year. Want to invent something.

Best answers
Name is Jim and I'm currently finishing off a Bachelor of Arts in Photography. It's big with the ladies, get a camera and learn how to use it.  :smile:

😂😂😂

Archduke
WBNW
Best answers
Name is Jackson and I've never been to school. I don't really want anything. A sandwich would be nice, though.

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers
My name is Jos and I'm doing History Bachelor in university, 4th year out of 3 (yes I am slow).
Dunno exactly what I want to do with it though... maybe write a book about genocides and scary Balkan peoples one day...

JJJaikishan

Squire
Best answers
Name's Jay, and completed highschool in 2014.....
Dream is to be an investment banker.....But to echo what Docm said, a sandwich would be appreciated indeed! :mrgreen:

Paula

Baroness of Butt
Grandmaster Knight
M&B
Best answers
Name's Paula and I finished "high school" in 2008. Want to work in movie post production and build a happy life. :grin:

shadowarcher

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNW
Best answers
Name's Mark and I finished studying a BTEC National Diploma level 3 in Games Design at college in 2013. As for what I want, I haven't a bloody clue...although as Docm mentioned a sandwich would be nice right about now  :lol:.

Cordor

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
My name is Leo and i am a **** and I want nothing more than seeing the suffering of the weaker and poor while I drink coca cola and eat beans and chicken in the confort of my home

Anarion

Marquis
Best answers
My name's Anton. I've finished a bachelor's degree (err, almost) in Russian and now I'm doing a degree in Norwegian. I want to become a boring teacher; flannel forever, chewing gum never. Short term I'd be keen on some sex and/or alcohol.

ComingWinter

Baron
Best answers
Headmaster said:
Vieira said:
The name's Adolf. I finish high school in 2015 and hope to attend Art School in the autumn.
:lol:

I don't know whether to say '**** you Vieira' or '**** you that's awesome'.

Name is Winter - I'm going for my bachelor's in mechanical engineering. I want to become a wealthy workaholic who works in aerospace manufacturing.