In Progress Literally 50% of playerbase has constant package loss now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
EA skirmish server is lose way too many package, 5 of my friend playing right now all of us have bad connection. and average ping is above 60+. EA server need to located closer to east asia, while the oceanic region sit to Singapore so everyone will have better game experence.

This is continously being a problem for NA East servers. I am in West Coast and have a great pc and it has been happening for over 2 months now where my ping constantly has packet loss and network connectivity issues. Always the red man and the triple red wires constantly! And its not my internet, its literally ONLY this game. Please fix it TW I will love u even more if u do so.

+1

I've been having this since day 1 but recently it's only gotten worse.

I've recorded it and made a separate post about hits going through my blocks

It happens everywhere, any weapon, any direction, I've had sessions where everything but two hits go through my blocks.

I'm losing my patience and I know many others who are in the same boat. This is mount and blade, we play multiplayer for the skill aspect. Taleworlds, if you can't give us the same standard we had in Warband then I guess it's time to let this game die and go play something else.

Also, telling me to buy a VPN is not and never will be a valid answer from a serious company.

ask that player to stop to edit his mpclassdivision, you will see he will not packet loss anymore.

Back
Top Bottom