Listing all Unique Items

Users who are viewing this thread

I can confirm that Sigurd Ragnarrson of Denmark has the Gungnir spear, also that you don't actually need to get it as loot after the battle.

After taking Sigurd prisoner, I went into the party menu and selected him, then chose to talk to him. This then allowed me to ask him about ANY of his equipment and just take it. Didn't test it on any other lords, but I'd still say you can do this on every lord in the game to get some pretty neat equipment  :fruity: :party:

Yes, you are right, Trymchr. But it comes with a very hefty penalty in reputation and naturally, relation. So, do it if you are playing the good old viking type of character.
BTW could anyone confirm that if the robbed lords could regain their equipment upon release? Since seeing them slowly turning into a peasant while cursing me and maybe my mother is so much fun, I hope it would last and see them lead their troops in a peasant tunic with bare hands  :grin:

ps: Yes, I did not like the penalty so I loaded a previous save.

Ser Pounce-A-Lot said:
Yes, you are right, Trymchr. But it comes with a very hefty penalty in reputation and naturally, relation. So, do it if you are playing the good old viking type of character.
BTW could anyone confirm that if the robbed lords could regain their equipment upon release? Since seeing them slowly turning into a peasant while cursing me and maybe my mother is so much fun, I hope it would last and see them lead their troops in a peasant tunic with bare hands  :grin:

I think they do get their equipment back after you release them. Although I am not sure if its the same items.

kaiser said:
Ser Pounce-A-Lot said:

I think they do get their equipment back after you release them. Although I am not sure if its the same items.

The gear I've got from captured Lords (via dialogue) were given to companions, they still remain long after the Lords were released.

It'll cost you -25 rep & -50 relation to the Lord (if married -50 to his wife too). I save game before robbing them, reload if theres nothing special. The best two items I've got so far are:

1. Goidelic noble long sword, tempered does 39/17 damage (beware if you want to loot this because I also stole another Goidelic noble long sword that only did 37 swing dmg tempered). I prefer Ulfberht a better all-rounder, 35/26 damage, if you're clustered sometimes you can't swing.

2. Elite Saxon Halsberg armour. Has the same stats as the random tournament prize ("fine armour pelt" thing) but weighs 24 instead of 26

Ah I meant that once you rob a lord of his equipment and then release him, he'll respawn with a full new set of gear. The gear you get from him stays, otherwise its not worth the reputation hit lol. I also got that noble goidelic sword, but still prefer bandit king's.

Ok I get ya now. When you say bandit kings sword do you mean Draguandil? I'm playing vers. 2005 and it seems to have lost damage from the previous version, mine only does 32c/26p after being tempered

You can return to the cave after the story line is over to kill the Bandit king and take his sword, so picking storyline doesn't mean it's unaccessible.

Is there a unique bow at all and if so where can I find it? If not, why isn't there? I mean I know this is meant to focus less on archery but I'm trying to play an archer / light infantry character atm and having the best bow I'm ever going to get already is a bit ****.

I really love this dlc, but I'd have to argue that adding two unique bows to the game that are only accessible through cheating is a bit pointless  :razz:

Cadwallen Brac said:
I really love this dlc, but I'd have to argue that adding two unique bows to the game that are only accessible through cheating is a bit pointless  :razz:

they were not added, they were removed from Brytenwalda to VC. It is a left-over from the previous game.

reiksmarshal said:
Yeah but they got models with RE and are balanced on VC's projectile system. The devs are just being lazy not adding unique bows to the game.

being nice is the best way to get something, right?  :razz:

as this was discussed many times I don't think it is worth talking about again.

Guys do a search on the forum if you want to know more (that include you @reiksmarshal, you should know better by now lol)

reiksmarshal said:
Yeah but they got models with RE and are balanced on VC's projectile system. The devs are just being lazy not adding unique bows to the game.

They're the same models the best bow uses, they're also statistically identical. If you want to make (at least one of them) properly unique, I'd download one of the older versions of VC and get the bow from there as it wasn't used in Reforged.

Back
Top Bottom