Listing all Unique Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Kamos

Recruit
Here is a list what ı could find as unique named or looking items in mount and blade

Troll's club: kill the troll on the bridge and be amazed how much str the item wants. 25! are you Fackin pudding me?

Captains sword:Kill everyone in Odin's cave (attention play story mode pls and save the guy you met on ship '' forgot his name''  :oops:''

Nad: Kill everyone in the  Roman ruins (South of england)

Slaver's camp: This one is at  northwest coast in england you can seel slaves with high price but if you want you can slay all the bandits there and get Odin's champ outfit. aka.''Scale mail'' a nice looking armor.

Orm's brynite: Best heavy armor in the game. you only get that if you fight with Orm at a farm. ( couldnt remember the farm's name) Dont for get to play it on story mode.... and its really hard to kill Orm cause he is a berserker and he is a one fast and tough ''beach''

Elfs helmet ,Seax  and Shield: Find another Roman ruins you will find a  single and ''weird'' elvish guy hiding in the ruins. he will ask ya some riddles and you giff em the answers and he will giff ya these 3 nice itemss and take yer 5000 gold.

Ragnar Lothbrooks Seax: A nice toothpick given by Björn lothbrook after you finish his first quest in Story mode.

hmm whats left? there are also nice items you can get by paying good mony to blacksmiths with a special request.

and they will giff you banners spears swords shields and armors with unnormal potential of a common item.

and the last one.

The horn!

best moral booster if you use it right your on your  petty soldiers. I dont know how to get it but ı saw some guy turn the situation of a battle to his advantage with one voice.

10 scrubs turn into 10 spartans and fought against a 100 bandits on an epic bbattle.

In the end they all died but that was a nice moment to see. just keep searchin perhaps you will find a horn in story mode who knows .:smile:

thenks for readin lads  now go and  toss your ships into saxon asses!  :grin:

(edit if ya go to hadrians wall  you will get a Roman basterd a nice gay lookin companion boy aaaand if you go to strange ruins you can get pagan blessings  for sacrificing a dummy thief '' I COULDNT SAW a difference in my stats and i cant kill the druid man. this is boring btw''!

Adding to your list:

Kamos said:
Slaver's camp: This one is at  northwest coast in england you can seel slaves with high price but if you want you can slay all the bandits there and get Odin's champ outfit. aka.''Scale mail'' a nice looking armor.
Went there and killed everyone, but I don't think I got anything. Does it work only in story mod, or in sandbox also?
I got an item called scale armor after I killed the boss in the roman ruins though, even though I didn't managed to go to the end of that level.
In Brytenwalda you could try that level again after some time. What do you get if you clear everyone?
Kamos said:
(edit if ya go to hadrians wall  you will get a Roman basterd a nice gay lookin companion boy aaaand if you go to strange ruins you can get pagan blessings  for sacrificing a dummy thief '' I COULDNT SAW a difference in my stats and i cant kill the druid man. this is boring btw''!
I did the sacrifice thing and I can confirm I got +1 AGI which is very sweet. I've tried coming back for more a few times, but seems like it only works once.
Can you get the stats bonus more than once? It'd be kinda cool if you could convert to play a champion of the old religion, trying to convert everyone back to druidism...
Boot those dirty priests outta Eiru... Ah Brytenwalda :smile:

You can get two suits of scale mail. One from the strange ruins, which is also where you get Nad, and one from the mystic circle, which is also where you get Draguandil.

Nad and Draguandil are both Ulfberht swords, as you can see if you take a close look at their blades.

If you go to Odin's cave before (or possibly after) being sent there on a quest in the storyline, you can obtain a bandit king's sword, which is the second strongest sword in the game after Nad.

Horns are not unique, you can loot them in any battle where you kill hornmen if you're lucky.

I don't recall getting anything special for killing all of the slavers at stone row either.

There are some other special items in the game that can only be acquired from a single source; you can have any named weaponsmith sell you a 'Siren Song' or 'Widow Maker' sword, or a 'Ray' spear or Frankish axe. You can get a hersir helm or noble helm from a named armoursmith. Then there are items like Gungnir and Brynjubitr which are carried by certain lords and can only be acquired by battling them and getting very lucky with loot (theoretically, anyway, I've never gotten them).

florinteal said:
You can get two suits of scale mail. One from the strange ruins, which is also where you get Nad, and one from the mystic circle, which is also where you get Draguandil.
Actually I started out in Ireland and visited the mystic circle very early in the game and
failed to answer the riddle, then had to run for my life, which was made slightly easier by the fact that I had absolutely no stuff
Again here, I tried going back a few times but it seems there is nothing more to do there.
Is there a cooldown for the event to reappear or I am screwed for ever looting these items?

He attacks you whether you answer the riddle correctly or not, you have no option but to fight. It's a difficult fight, there aren't really any terrain tricks you can pull so all you can do is backpedal and swing at head height. I'm honestly not sure if the game gives you a second chance if you flee the first encounter, though it would certainly make sense if it didn't.

florinteal said:
He attacks you whether you answer the riddle correctly or not, you have no option but to fight. It's a difficult fight, there aren't really any terrain tricks you can pull so all you can do is backpedal and swing at head height. I'm honestly not sure if the game gives you a second chance if you flee the first encounter, though it would certainly make sense if it didn't.
Is this about the dwarf/elf in the ruins?
If so, he doesn't attack you, worst he could do is:
Take 5000 Penings for being "unfair" of being too smart to correctly answer the riddles.

No, that's a different place. The mystic circle contains an outlaw called Wolf Heart who asks you a riddle and attacks you with a bunch of goons regardless of your answer.

florinteal said:
No, that's a different place. The mystic circle contains an outlaw called Wolf Heart who asks you a riddle and attacks you with a bunch of goons regardless of your answer.

Really?
Didn't know, is this part for story line save games or for both?

I went there a long time ago and just saw a religious nut job sacrificing people.
Never went back, because I thought that was the only feature it had.

That's a different place again. That's the ancient stones, in Wales. As sirgzu mentioned, you can give a few thousand silvers to the druid and get a random stat up in return. It's also where you can recruit Dwywei.

I know where is the sword Blynjubitr but it's not available for the player.  It's spoiler about endgame:
The main antagonist fights you with this sword when you come for your mother, but killing them gives no reward

Halfdan Ragnarsson also carries it. So assuming it's possible to get a lord's items in loot when you fight them, it's possible to get brynjubitr. (Sigurd Ragnarsson carries Gungnir, for the record.)

Asulador said:
I went there a long time ago and just saw a religious nut job sacrificing people.
Never went back, because I thought that was the only feature it had.

You can get 1 charisma point for sacrificing the prisoner there.

I was wondering about the horn and I'm playing the story mode.
Is this the melee weapon, that looks like a horn (and it was worth 1000?)

If so, I don't think it's unique and that it is dropped by the horn-player/blower troops.

There is a semi-large group of masterless men, who also had this troop. I engaged them with another lord and we ended up with a 4:1 ratio.
(the lord also had the horn troops).

Pretty much slaughtered them without any casualties on my side, eventhough I engaged them just as much. (from the flanks however, with 108% difficulty)
Shared the loot with my party and the horn ended up in my share. (there were in total around 20 hornblowers, captured 1)

So my question is.. is this that horn? (and if so, it should probably be removed from 'unique')

Kamos said:
Captains sword:Kill everyone in Odin's cave (attention play story mode pls and save the guy you met on ship '' forgot his name''  :oops:''

Is it's name changed or does I mix something up. I think I got a sword named Bandit Leaders Sword in Odin's Cave.

You can get Olvir's Sword in the story when you have to go to Ulf's Farmstead in Denmark after the first story related conversation with Sigurd Ragnarsson. After the battle is over there comes up a conversation. To get the sword you have to reject giving the sword to Olvir.
It isn't the best sword but if you went straight through the quest it is a useful one.

Back
Top Bottom