Listen to this voice. Everything is in a very bad state!

Users who are viewing this thread

I now have exactly 1.954,8 hours of multiplayer experience..
Yes it's true it's very simple to prove.. I didn't even play single player for 1 minute..because it's useless.. The concept called a game is play against real people for me.
Full version coming out in 8 days..
If you ask me how has the multiplayer part been since the early access period?
With one word; shameful I'm sorry
including ms dos games, Mount and blade is the only game with the most problems I've played in my life.
it has so much potential but you destroyed it.the future was in the multiplayer part.. you are lost in the single player section!
Check out the game with 8 days left until the full version is released.
I don't want to talk bad but really bad condition this game!..
1 god's day servers did not work properly and it will never work properly i note it here (they couldn't, There's a problem they can't get over)
There was a telemetry problem for a long time, I guess they think it's okay. war ambience is like comedy now, has excessive latency issues the combat fluency in the game is gone.
They couldn't manage to open FF on official servers, The game has serious bugs and server problems..
I haven't seen a day..
tw team entered the game played 60v60 siege have any of you ever seen? if this was it maybe this game wouldn't be like this right now.
I hope you will feed me all this written in 8 days..
But i have no hope

The fact you played for so long honestly makes me believe otherwise at this point.

I don't understand how some of you call the game bad but go on to play 2000 hours of it. Must be a ton load of hopium.

The fact you played for so long honestly makes me believe otherwise at this point.

I don't understand how some of you call the game bad but go on to play 2000 hours of it. Must be a ton load of hopium.
1 gods day and you always follow me on this forum. It's true it's very simple to prove. Leave the poor man alone! He's entitled to his opinions. Great Sadness follows you Younes. Great Sadness!

I think i recall saying that some people refuse to give money to Epic Games, but they're a small minority compared to people who'd pony up if it means playing a better medieval multiplayer game.

1 gods day and you always follow me on this forum. It's true it's very simple to prove. Leave the poor man alone! He's entitled to his opinions. Great Sadness follows you Younes. Great Sadness!
Would be true if it wasn't for the MP section being populated by a total of 5 people. VERY SAD !

I think i recall saying that some people refuse to give money to Epic Games, but they're a small minority compared to people who'd pony up if it means playing a better medieval multiplayer game.
Still astonishing tbh.

Would be true if it wasn't for the MP section being populated by a total of 5 people. VERY SAD !
It's populated by 5 people because of TW's neglect towards the Multiplayer part of the game and it's community. Only in the last week have I seen any interest from TW devs, thank you @Callum I know I have criticized you in the past but you have done good recently, to save the NA side of the MP community by helping to host our first non-ddosed events.

I agree that since EA release Taleworlds has never stopped to consider how proper effort in the development of MP could aid it's popularity and growth. They released siege on the final 3ish days of MP Beta, obviously not enough time to fix bugs. They had more bugs than servers when tens of thousands of people tried playing MP in the first week. They didn't fix crush-through for 4 months straight despite constant feedback and pleas of mercy. Countless MP devs have left the company in the last 2 years, rip AVRC and NIN3. THE SOUND OF DOOOOOOOM!!!! happened. And looking at the state of MP from EA release to now, you would have guessed that it had been given maybe 2 patches because f***-all has changed. And now with full release around the corner, and the MP community wanting to replicate the glory days of Warband and NW we can't help but feel anxious at the prospect of convincing people to return to an unfinished game that they spent their worst invested $50 in their life on. IMO of course :smile:

Inappropriate behavior (baiting)
There has been 932 days since EA Bannerlord released. OP has apparently played on average 2 hours of Bannerlord Multiplayer every single day since release....

Since that date - 9% of this users life has been playing Bannerlord MP. If we assume the user gets about 8 hours sleep a night; this figure increase to 13% of their waking life. And now we are meant to believe they suddenly hate it?

What a load of rubbish.... If people want to hate on the game-fine. But I don't know why they need to come up with this nonsense every time.

Last edited:
There has been 932 days since EA Bannerlord released. OP has apparently played on average 2 hours of Bannerlord Multiplayer every single day since release....

Since that date - 9% of this users life has been playing Bannerlord MP. If we assume the user gets about 8 hours sleep a night; this figure increase to 13% of their waking life. And now we are meant to believe they suddenly hate it?

What a load of rubbish.... If people want to hate on the game-fine. But I don't know why they need to come up with this nonsense every time.
They didn't say they hate it though? This reads to me (in a slightly broken way) as someone who cares about the game wanting it to go in a better direction. Why is what he says nonsense? Please evidence that claim first before declaring it. Not trying to get into an argument but this post confuses me. I don't see the point of the math calculation either by the way. And the bolding on life and waking life comes a across as very insulting. We're all on a forum for a video game is it shameful to play it a lot in this context?

They didn't say they hate it though? This reads to me (in a slightly broken way) as someone who cares about the game wanting it to go in a better direction. Why is what he says nonsense? Please evidence that claim first before declaring it. Not trying to get into an argument but this post confuses me. I don't see the point of the math calculation either by the way. And the bolding on life and waking life seems very insulting. We're all on a forum for a video game is it shameful to play it a lot in this context?
Because it's a weak troll post - and we shouldn't be taken in by it. I emboldened the relevant points.

Imagine jumping into a conversation about playing professional football and your very first comment is "I've played thousands of hours and think pro-football = bad"; now imagine being taken seriously.

Why is it a troll post?
A brand new user comes into a forum; and without a shred of evidence says they have played a ridiculous amount of time of one specific game mode and never even touched anything else ever.

They then suggest that said game mode (they have apparently devoted a huge chunk of their life too) is "shameful and worse then a dos game"...

Because it's a weak troll post - and we shouldn't be taken in by it. I emboldened the relevant points.

Imagine jumping into a conversation about playing professional football and your very first comment is "I've played thousands of hours and think pro-football = bad"; now imagine being taken seriously.
You're allowed to participate in, enjoy, and spend time on something while still wanting it to Improve. And he said "bad condition".

A brand new user comes into a forum; and without a shred of evidence says they have played a ridiculous amount of time of one specific game mode and never even touched anything else ever.

They then suggest that said game mode (they have apparently devoted a huge chunk of their life too) is "shameful and worse then a dos game"...
You also don't need to have a history to post your opinions on a forum.

You're allowed to participate in, enjoy and spend time on something while still wanting it to Improve. And he said "bad condition".
'Spend time'.... A few hours here and there is 'spending time'. This man basically took a vow of playing Bannerlord MP (apparently).

I'm sorry but that is a clearly farcical amount of time to have spent playing MP (only) within a fairly short period of time.

I now have exactly 1.954,8 hours of multiplayer experience..
Yes it's true it's very simple to prove.. I didn't even play single player for 1 minute..because it's useless.. The concept called a game is play against real people for me.
Full version coming out in 8 days..
If you ask me how has the multiplayer part been since the early access period?
With one word; shameful I'm sorry
including ms dos games, Mount and blade is the only game with the most problems I've played in my life.
it has so much potential but you destroyed it.the future was in the multiplayer part.. you are lost in the single player section!
Check out the game with 8 days left until the full version is released.
I don't want to talk bad but really bad condition this game!..
1 god's day servers did not work properly and it will never work properly i note it here (they couldn't, There's a problem they can't get over)
There was a telemetry problem for a long time, I guess they think it's okay. war ambience is like comedy now, has excessive latency issues the combat fluency in the game is gone.
They couldn't manage to open FF on official servers, The game has serious bugs and server problems..
I haven't seen a day..
tw team entered the game played 60v60 siege have any of you ever seen? if this was it maybe this game wouldn't be like this right now.
I hope you will feed me all this written in 8 days..
But i have no hope
You are right, the game have very big potential, but multiplayer suffer due to multiple wrong choices. Servers would be full if they wouldn't crash every second map and when there would be some form of FF, even 20% reflective FF. I also play the game just for multiplayer (but i put it on hold, fps issues and constant crashes drive me nuts) and like it to succeed.

Don't worry about known troll Axios, he can't comprehend what you wrote. Axios, please stop posting if you call people who like the game trolls because you don't understand what they write.

Last edited:
'Spend time'.... A few hours here and there is 'spending time'. This man basically took a vow of playing Bannerlord MP (apparently).

I'm sorry but that is a clearly farcical amount of time to have spent playing MP (only) within a fairly short period of time.
How does the amount of time he's spent on the game fit into the nonsense claim? People are allowed to spend their time however they want. I'm confused at what point you're making.

Inappropriate behavior (baiting)
I'm confused at what point you're making.
It's an extremely unbelievable claim - especially with no evidence.
Don't worry about known troll Axios, he can't comprehend what you wrote. Axios, please stop posting if you call people who like the game trolls because you don't understand what they write.

What a beautifully constructed sentence pair. Artistry in words.

But don't you know that i've played 10,000 hours of this game MP. Sometimes I play 30 hours a day. So really if you have played anything less then 8k hours you don't really know what you are talking about.

I've also spent 5k hours playing pong this month... and you know what? Bad game.

Last edited:
It's an extremely unbelievable claim - especially with no evidence.

What a beautifully constructed sentence. Artistry in words.
Why is it important how long he's played? I don't really care about his credentials just if what he's saying is true or not. And from my view I agree with him aside from the ms dos hyperbole and Friendly Fire because I'm bad at it.

Why is it important how long he's played? I don't really care about his credentials just if what he's saying is true or not. And from my view I agree with him aside from the ms dos hyperbole and Friendly Fire because I'm bad at it.
Because it's a lie. An obvious lie in fact - so why should we take the rest at face value?

Do you guys remember when that user came on and said his 5 year old son had (apparently) suffered permanent hearing damage playing Bannerlord because of the stupid buggy noise MP used to make and he was going to sue taleworlds? It was so pathetic seeing users rally round saying "Oh my goodness, what a believable tale - TW should answer for these very not made up crimes".

My point is - *some* users will believe 'anything' if it supports their case. No matter how ridiculous. Like I don't even disagree with many of the points OP raises; I just don't think people should try and lie or cheat their way to trying to speak with authority on a subject.

P.S. - In case someone didn't pick up on it; that story was of course faked.

Last edited:
Because it's a lie. An obvious lie in fact - so why should we take the rest at face value?

Do you guys remember when that user came on and said his 5 year old son had (apparently) suffered permanent hearing damage playing Bannerlord because of the stupid buggy noise MP used to make and he was going to sue taleworlds? It was so pathetic seeing users rally round saying "Oh my goodness, what a believable tale - TW should answer for these very not made up crimes".

My point is - *some* users will believe 'anything' if it supports their case. No matter how ridiculous. Like I don't even disagree with many of the points OP raises; I just don't think people should try and lie or cheat their way to trying to speak with authority on a subject.

P.S. - In case someone didn't pick up on it; that story was of course faked.
The story of kingbee wasn't fake at all. Have you no shame at all in mocking a now-deaf user?

Back
Top Bottom