List threads

Unlock

• yay

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • nay

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Can everyone just grow up? Like at this point were all adults literally being toxic over fake internet points. Not liking your fake internet points or the handling of the fake internet points isnt justification to harass people.

I don't agree with every decision the moderators have been doing, far from it. I am not an advocate of the list returns either but I do find them fun when well-made. But some behaviours on this thread are the exact reason why such moderation is and will always be needed.

It's quite unbelievable how some of you are capable of lecturing moderators on how things should be dealt with, yet will be incapable of controlling themselves one page later when things are not going their way.

Instead of trying the system which has been offered to you (and don't get me wrong, I also find it unnecessarily long and overcomplicated), you'd rather ***** about it because it seems that's the only thing some of you are capable of doing. The way Marnid especially has been treated is beyond disgusting, especially from certain people I always held in high esteem.

Keep it going and you will get nothing. The fact that YOU think that it's what TW wants in order to shut down the program and deem it as unproductive means jack **** because, at the end of the day, you are the ones losing something, not TW.

Tardet said:
I don't agree with every decision the moderators have been doing, far from it. I am not an advocate of the list returns either but I do find them fun when well-made. But some behaviours on this thread are the exact reason why such moderation is and will always be needed.

It's quite unbelievable how some of you are capable of lecturing moderators on how things should be dealt with, yet will be incapable of controlling themselves one page later when things are not going their way.

Instead of trying the system which has been offered to you (and don't get me wrong, I also find it unnecessarily long and overcomplicated), you'd rather **** about it because it seems that's the only thing some of you are capable of doing. The way Marnid especially has been treated is beyond disgusting, especially from certain people I always held in high esteem.

Keep it going and you will get nothing. The fact that YOU think that it's what TW wants in order to shut down the program and deem it as unproductive means jack **** because, at the end of the day, you are the ones losing something, not TW.

tenor.gif

The reason this thread was unlocked previously was to keep a thread for discussing the pilot program. It will remain unlocked at least until the nomination process is completed.

Fietta said:
Right, threads derailed enough. If all people care about is being sympathetic, it would be nice if this thread gets locked.

Nothing wrong with discussing different opinions while being sympathetic towards the fact the moderators are people using their free time. Legislation for lists is pretty amusing and worth discussing, not sure why Marnid is getting attacked directly for it though.

Kiano said:
Fietta said:
Right, threads derailed enough. If all people care about is being sympathetic, it would be nice if this thread gets locked.

Nothing wrong with discussing different opinions while being sympathetic towards the fact the moderators are people using their free time. Legislation for lists is pretty amusing and worth discussing, not sure why Marnid is getting attacked directly for it though.

The hate was never really directed to Orion, he was the only moderator who replied to the comments, as such seemed like he was receiving a direct hit, the only real hit was Ms comment. I didnt deny that Orion is attempting to do something good, but theres a right way about it and a wrong way about it. I never attacked the moderators or called them all bad moderators at any point during this discussion (other people have so it doesnt really help my case if people dont read the comments and assume I'm joining in), I only called the idea garbage which I dont think many disagree with, I was also sympathetic over Ms comment, point is this thread has a purpose, let's stick with it.

Ok thanks for your opinion, let's now keep the thread on topic and discuss the pilot program.

? Rey said:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383609.0.html

At least give credit to Scar for the layout code...
Re-purposed it from here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,378288.0.html

Which was also made by Scar, so you're still right. I'll add a shout-out for him.

Man it's a total calamity that some of you thought I was actually insulting orion's mother. I'll definitely choose my words more carefully in future.

Glad the thread is back open for discussion. We can all have fun and productive discussion without this turning into the wild west!!

Surkan said:
lol glad im mentioned
anyway half my warnings are for saying '**** u scar badmin' or '**** gp lol' when i was clearly joking
forums trash
moderation of it is trash

15f6eb3bc5c23350908512ec0970010a.png

Surkan said:
that list was **** **** you scar
[quote author="Taleworlds Forum"]
Surkan,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: [AU] HorN_Williams vs LS_LaoLiZi Asian Elite Cav Duel. Stop derailing the thread after moderation instruction.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Taleworlds Forum Team.

3e10e09c1c813e036c014ec2fbdbb778.png

[quote author="Taleworlds Forum"]
Surkan,

You have received a warning for trolling/flamebaiting in regards to the message: Re: [WNL6] Suggestions.

Your behaviour in this thread has become purposely antagonistic, and your attempts to aggravate another user or users into arguing with you is a violation of the forum rules.

Regards,
The Taleworlds Forum Team.
[/quote]

efc5b0fe4a9411d8912954d13d15c23d.png

b10f4ebabd53c6308f9d6e858b4eac12.png

5083e4c66e8c2f14088d86c407a90265.png

2ec25f12179abe6fc71b08d1c731ebe2.png

a5e262be2cc4ea7de74dfae405944bcc.png

1e3c48fabc0dd3b559a3dcb507fe2882.png

2e22b23589032d4db25e0590e12cef38.png

59eb9ad925af437fbe372cb9c5d09f3b.png

4de4a59f0175951efe73a055d72ca846.png

f420ab7fda98dba6b002855cff2e6555.png
[/quote]

Some of this is really heavy handed, thanks for posting it.. Warned for "i will drink from your skull", what's next!? Filtering "butter"!? I've never been a fan of list threads but I liked their ban for the sake of convenience much less. Very glad the new moderation team is working on ways to ease up a bit, admittedly I didn't express it in the best way!!

tenor.gif

Orion said:
? M said:
Warned for "i will drink from your skull", what's next!?
FYI, that warning was reduced very shortly after being issued, once a misunderstanding was cleared up.
Fair enough! I can believe it, even I have one of those in my history haha

qYbUmTM.png

I can definitely sympathize that sometimes it's easy for a mod to shoot first and ask questions later, especially if they don't understand a reference or have some unrelated axe to grind..

Back
Top Bottom