List of suggestions (sorted+opinion of the majority) Updated 9 Dec

Users who are viewing this thread

there should be a way to "park" the followers camp with the larger part of the army.to do a side raid/mission e.g. to catch a faster foe, even if something bad happens like loss of moral when the boss returns.  Making a quarters defeats the purpose as the slow merchant train still follows.  The merchants would rather stay with the party than the fighting and rapid combat movement.

Tie - Tymessen said:
lititz said:
Why are more people not bothered by the fact that lords/characters do not die?

There are bits of code and mods that allow you to execute your prisoner lords to kill them off permanently.

the problem is that they won't die in battle against each other and if they did die there would be need for children to take their place after some years.

also a problem, you can play a game for 200 years without anyone aging or dying from oldage awell.

Perhaps if they die then we would die more easily.    Yes, no old age, this gaming is healthy.

Saul said:
I'm approaching this as a total noob to game development, however modders seemed to handle it pretty well with Persistent world in M&B warband. I would like to see arrow ammo deposits setup during defense siege battles so players can replenish their arrows at least a few times without having to collect misfired arrows that accumulate on the walls. :grin:
  I second that idea. Have thought about it for a while with internal grumblings.  It does not make sense the fortress would have less ammunition than the field army.  You could make a quartermaster to develop, or a skill.  One that only hands out limited ammo for the Isandlwana re-make.  On the other hand I'm not complaining about the never ending ammo in the field so even if the battle is lost my leader character can still take out 100 enemy by riding back to the supply chest again and again.

COMPILE multiple mods whit noegk for siege mercenaries whit character builds and beginning the game whit default free weapon  before wew can have better wqeapon gold is need by playing good...

Back
Top Bottom