List of mods for With fire and sword. (Last updated 31/5/12)-Updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Hasn't someone made a mod for WFAS called Heritage of Husaria?, in the case the author forgot about to post it i will put in relevant information if he permits.

Btw i did not make any of this at all, i am just posting it here so it gets a little more well known, if author or group of the mod wants me to remove this post then i will.

Name
Heritage of Husaria

Mod Made By ivanhoe95 (known Moddb name of author)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/heritage-of-hussaria-mod

Current Build 1.7 + 1.1 realism & Native Fixes
Current Latest build was released on Apr 5th, 2014

Heritage of Hussaria mod is a Single-player mod for MB With Fire and Sword. This mod offers some game improovements such as tons of new mercenaries (like mercenary hussars, hungarian veterans, western troopers,etc ) AND tons of new iems - hats, unifroms,sabres etc Items: ivanhoe95 - modding Mr.Csatadi - some new items The Deluge group - some more new items The With fire and sword (for Warband) gruop - the remaining new items :smile:

has an average score of 9.4 on Moddb

John Gustav Armfeldt said:
Hasn't someone made a mod for WFAS called Heritage of Husaria?, in the case the author forgot about to post it i will put in relevant information if he permits.

Btw i did not make any of this at all, i am just posting it here so it gets a little more well known, if author or group of the mod wants me to remove this post then i will.

Name
Heritage of Husaria

Heritage of Hussaria mod is a Single-player mod for MB With Fire and Sword. This mod offers some game improovements such as tons of new mercenaries (like mercenary hussars, hungarian veterans, western troopers,etc ) AND tons of new iems - hats, unifroms,sabres etc Items: ivanhoe95 - modding Mr.Csatadi - some new items The Deluge group - some more new items The With fire and sword (for Warband) gruop - the remaining new items :smile:

Mod apparently has a whole bunch of stolen (i.e. used without the creator's permission) assets from The Deluge.
Such abomination deserve no attention, only condemnation. For the same reason also in breech of Terms and Conditions of Taleworlds.

John. said:
Ok I assume that I have listed all the mods that are currently released?
sorry I just quoted but it was just I couldn't find the comment button but it doesn't matter but any way with the kingdom enhancement mod and I don't know how to or where to better describes it I don't know where to but the mod I down load it and and its just a single coding sheet and I don't know where to put it if you know what to do could you please help me out Thanks :grin:.

John Gustav Armfeldt said:

Name
Heritage of Husaria

You can find it in nexus-mod site

You can find it in nexus-mod site

Back
Top Bottom