Users who are viewing this thread

abc123456

Regular
3e7fccb40fdc8c8484c4a3d7a2a20f6c.gif

Ever thought wow that's a good idea when playing other games and wondered if we could include it in Bannerlord?
Compile your list here for TaleWorlds and modders to see.
Please try to keep a short and consistent format for easy reading. Feature idea, game name, max. 1-3 lines description, screenshot/image/video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume Battle Royale from 1v1 duel
Call of Duty: Warzone

If you die in battle royale, you have to win a 1v1 duel to go back into the game. Great theme for Bannerlord. Can be thrown into a gladiator arena to fight for freedom. Spectators can throw rocks. We can easily convert these to potatoes.

ktmn0qvvgsl41.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade/Charter Routes Management
Anno 1880

One of the best trade routes management UI I have seen. Pause/play, control exact movements with waypoints (to avoid pirates), warning sign if a route has issues.

Anno-1800-Screenshot-2019.04.26-12.59.32.72.jpg

Hunting mechanics
Green Hell & Red Dead Redemption 2

Immersive hunting. Modular materials from hunt (fur, meat, bones, leather, etc.). Good for survival mods.

Last edited:
Hunting in Red Dead 2 is awesome. It is also not really needed in this game. What I need is a way to train my army. What I don't need is a stack of pelts on my horse.

The guild series had some nice features really liked the games some of the stuff if implemented would give the bannerlord settlements more meaning like having mayors judges stuff like that in cityies

Bounty hunter mechanics
Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Middle-earth:Shadow of War

Bounty hunters will hunt you and you can hunt them.

XjkDArm.png

Shadow-of-War-Nemesis-System.png

Back
Top Bottom