List of English Units and their upgrade tree (English Faction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vampiresbane

Regular
English Colonists and Hunters are recruitable from the quest/message board within a town.  The amount that join the player depends on how much money the player has on him at that moment, how many open slots he has in his party, and how many units are available for hire as well as whether or not the player is of high enough rank to hire that particular unit.  If the player isn't high enough rank (soldier or trader), he can't recruit that unit yet.

English Colonists/English Hunters are the lowest tier unit within the English faction tree. 

Here's the English Faction unit tree and relevant stats.
ZynZ74H.png

Just comparing the English tree to the Common tree, for the most part, the English units are better than the Common units (at least in stats, still unsure of their weapon/armor loadout differences).  The one apparent difference is that the Common tree gets a higher tier pikeman than the English tree (Pikeman vs English Pikeman) with slightly better stats (+3 hitpoints and +8 to polearms, very minor stat differences)

Also I haven't included mounted soldiers yet.  It's something I plan on doing.  Currently in my game, I haven't hired any yet so haven't had a chance to record their stats. 

Back
Top Bottom