Knight at Arms
- Decrease horse top speed by about 20% across the board.
- Increase jump height to the exact point where jumping over kicks, hitting riders with one handed weapons, and reaction jumping out of the way of horses is possible with correct timing.
- A general increase to the ease of access to large shields and spears without major sacrifices for most classes.
- The addition of meaningful armor piercing options for Sturgia.
- A general increase to archer accuracy to make medium range aiming less RNG dependent while also increasing counterplay options by marginally slowing fire rate, increasing the visibility and audio cues of arrows, and increasing access to large shields.