LINKS for Sword of Damocles

Users who are viewing this thread

Duh said:
Thank you for this amazing mod (actually the first one i ever played, back in the day, when we only had m&b) and thank you for releasing the source code.

We (the Floris Mod Team) will most certainly take a look at it and we shall adopt your open source clause for our future versions.

We have only released the 4.0 source code.  Once we are out of the beta testing phase and squashed a few more bugs after significant play testing, then we will release 5.0 code. 

All of my models, scenes, textures, etc. are available now.  Just provide credit like I provide credit to all of the guys that shared with me. 

Thanks

Zaro's Graphical Enhancement for v.1.011

can anyone give a link on this one? the main thread says it's not supported anymore .

When I try to go to the website for the source code (I want to merge the mod with a minor mod) then it times out, can I get help?

kittyfreak500 said:
When I try to go to the website for the source code (I want to merge the mod with a minor mod) then it times out, can I get help?

Here you have man: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e3s1oit8maqej80/AACkeAicOVY80soCqa1z8gzPa?dl=0

Back
Top Bottom