Linking sounds with weapons so the sound will trigger when a weapon fires/attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everybody,
I've recently started getting into modding, and I've started a Warhammer 40K based mod for With Fire and Sword,
down to a lack of coders I've been trying my best to learn how to code on the job from scratch until we actually find some experienced coders :razz:
but yes, I'm finding some trouble. I've got many sounds for LasRifles firing and after many hours of trying it out and searching up help I can't find out how to make a LasRifle trigger the specific LasRifle firing sounds when fired without making EVERY gun sound the same way.
I've also tried to make the LasRifle trigger one of the 4 different LasRifle firing sounds that I've got in .ogg format.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could direct me towards achieveing this, or even BETTER if someone would like to also join the dev team of my mod (if so please PM me and add me on steam if you have it- Drummerman12345)    :smile:

thank you everybody for taking your time to hear me out,
Jamie

Okay, so here's the deal about that. Firstoff, you should use the Q&A Thread.

Second, look at the flintlock pistol trigger. Ti_on_weapon_attack, then use the code to play the sound. That way you can see exactly how Native does it

Back
Top Bottom