Lingering Factions

Users who are viewing this thread

Pisander

Recruit
I'm sure this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it.

I'm relatively new to the game and I have taken over all of a factions (Sturgia) fiefs. Now they just roam around their old territory with 10-35 parties constantly raiding the villages. This is to the point i cannot even leave to help in wars or I will lose my fiefs to rebellion.

Is this intended or just an oversight? Is there not some way to make this faction of like 8 clans to just fold and go their separate ways now that they are defeated?

This has been complained about all of early access. I think it was just not thought about at all, but then they decided to pretend fix it by saying that they should change faction (but not to YOURS) when they run out of money, but they don't run out of money fast enough (or ever?)so you can finish the whole map and they're still running around in the same faction. Also, there's no advantage to the player if they do join other factions as they will still be running around raiding and attacking you forever since they won't defect to you on their own. AND once you have a certain amount of clans, clans will always refuse you so you can't recruit most of them normally. The whole thing is awful and seems to be banking on the player just getting stuck at the vassal stage of the game forever. In previous versions the counter was just to create or recruit as many clans as possible, once you had enough they would beat down the small land-less clans, HOWEVER in 1.1.0 the vassals seem to not do as much to catch/defeat them so they still get raids off too much and even take back fiefs easily, so it's even worse.

This has been complained about all of early access. I think it was just not thought about at all, but then they decided to pretend fix it by saying that they should change faction (but not to YOURS) when they run out of money, but they don't run out of money fast enough (or ever?)so you can finish the whole map and they're still running around in the same faction. Also, there's no advantage to the player if they do join other factions as they will still be running around raiding and attacking you forever since they won't defect to you on their own. AND once you have a certain amount of clans, clans will always refuse you so you can't recruit most of them normally. The whole thing is awful and seems to be banking on the player just getting stuck at the vassal stage of the game forever. In previous versions the counter was just to create or recruit as many clans as possible, once you had enough they would beat down the small land-less clans, HOWEVER in 1.1.0 the vassals seem to not do as much to catch/defeat them so they still get raids off too much and even take back fiefs easily, so it's even worse.
This is

This is perfect comment

Back
Top Bottom