Line of Eld [LoE] Recruiting: Clan management handbook/template giveaway

Users who are viewing this thread

cuthbert5

Recruit
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my hand; he who kills with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.

I kill with my heart.

-- The Gunslinger's Catechism, Stephen King

Consider this my application for leadership. Here's the clan management handbook that I wrote for War of the Vikings, a related and analogous game to Bannerlord, developed by a different team and released in 2014 by a different publisher, with principles that are yet the same.

I used to limit distribution of this doc to players who had already joined the ranks of my legion, but as I read through it now, I find a lot of messages that deserve wider distribution. There are a lot of guidelines in here that I think would be useful to other clan leaders. So I give it out freely:

I will start a clan in Bannerlord and run it to the same standards indicated in the document. The playbook will be rewritten according to the rules and design of Bannerlord. I welcome feedback and contributions, when I have the opportunity to vet them myself based on what I see in each game mode. The Captain game mode will be our primary focus. That game mode is where the novelty and depth of Bannerlord multiplayer lies.

Look for our members in your matches, and if you can't beat us, join us! LoE is a clan that seeks to rule all clans. Other clans may swear fealty by appending their own tag such as [LoE | EG], as an example. Players are assessed for membership individually by myself or appointed captains.

I have a YouTube channel which may begin to feature Bannerlord gameplay content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDXpLxGNLD2CKFuMkITTYQ

En lieu of my Bannerlord game ID being set up (I've uninstalled in preparation for launch), contact me about membership on Steam. My handle is LoE Cuthbert (tell me if you're unable to invite I don't know how it works right now).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom