Limit Noble Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a question for you guys. Who are the noble troops and do they use noble horse for upgrade?
Ignoring militia, each faction has two troop trees: a branching regular one that only goes up to tier 5 and a single track noble tree that goes up to tier 6. So, for Vlandia its noble troop tree starts with a tier 2 squire and ends with a tier 6 Banner Knight. AFAIK noble horses are just for Lords/Ladies, cavalry need mounts up to tier 3 and war horses above that.

Ignoring militia, each faction has two troop trees: a branching regular one that only goes up to tier 5 and a single track noble tree that goes up to tier 6. So, for Vlandia its noble troop tree starts with a tier 2 squire and ends with a tier 6 Banner Knight. AFAIK noble horses are just for Lords/Ladies, cavalry need mounts up to tier 3 and war horses above that.
That explains why i horde noble horses. Is one way to give noble troops noble horses. At some points i do have 150 noble horses. It´s a pain to sell away. Using them in upgrades would be away to solve it.
Slaughter them for meat feels overkill when they can be sold for up to 18k

Back
Top Bottom